"Nurse or Doctor Experience, Reaction"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

andhesaid: I went to the advice nurse at my college today because of a rash that began to form on the inner half of my thigh, somewhat near my balls. It was funny because I had to take off my pants and boxers ( which I did not enjoy ) and my penis was hanging right in front of her face. about 5" soft. she gave me the "whoa" :eek: look.. That made me smile big time.. She didn't really say anything about my penis but I knew she kept looking, without telling me to pull up my pants she was explaining to me what the rash could be. After a couple minutes I asked her if I can put my clothes back on and she just said, "oh yea, go ahead".. when I went to get some cream from the clinic, she was with some student nurses (I think) and when i passed by they all kind of smiled toward me.. I don't know why but I was feeling good yet awkward.. Put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
    I think this topic was discussed but i couldn't find it.. have any of you ever experienced something like this?
    My friend who was doing interships at a hospital for a semester use to tell me stories of men who were injured or having surgery and she would be amazed how big the penis' she saw were.. Pretty funny and arousing at the same time...
    Alright.. take care

2. Imported

Gold Member

hughd: As a Nurse RN I can tell you they do look and they do TALK!

3. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: I remember having to go to a new doctor at 17 for the annual sports physical. The doctor was there with his nurse and after the blood pressure, weight check, and pulse taking, asked me to take down my pants. I was kinda shy about it but didn't really see any other recourse. I didn't want to ask him to have the nurse leave, because I didnt want her thinking I was ashamed of my package. When I took my pants down and show my 8.5" softie, her eyes opened pretty wide and i could see she took a pretty deep breath. trust me, i was feeling good about myself for the next week or so, just from that.

4. Imported

Gold Member

nobel: OK, this is a perfect fit for this topic.

This week I went in for the first counseling session for a vasectomy.  My wife went with me into the examining room.  Though I thought I was going to see the urologist, the nurse told me that the counseling session would be handled by his physicians assistant.

A few minutes later, this young lady - I guess early to mid 20's - walked in and introduced herself.  She was blond and halfway attractive.  She proceeded through the ins and outs of  a vasectomy in a kind of chatty manner.  My wife and I listened and didn't have any questions, because we pretty much knew how the procedure works.

The PA then told me that she needed to do a preliminary exam.  My wife stepped off to the side and I stood up, with the PA taking a seat on a stool in front of me.  She looked like she was trying to put on her serious face and she asked me to drop my pants, which I did.

What happened next was the funny part.  I no sooner get my pants down and my organs exposed than my wife blurts out   that's a big one, huh?"  I about fell over.  The PA turned bright red and said something like, "really, I am just trying to do my job and be a professional, no matter what I am faced with."  As she is faced with my flaccid cock.

Anyway, she proceeded through the rest of the exam without saying much.  We made an appointment for the procedure and left.  When we got in the car, I asked my wife "what the hell were you thinking?"  She told me that it was a nervous reaction.  She hadn't realized that there was going to be an exam and wasn't prepared for the idea of this young woman sitting there with my cock bobbing a foot from her face.  

In retrospect, it was a funny moment - at least from where I stood.  I don't know what the PA thought.  She was probably just as embarrassed as I was when it happened.

5. Imported

Gold Member

oldman9x7: I'm reminded of an event that took place many years ago. I was having serious rectal problems - bleeding etc. - when my wife and I visited my parents in another city. Mother and wife decided between themselves that there was a real possibility that it might be the big 'C' and without consulting me, they had made an appointment with a leading proctologist. I didn't object because I was worrying a bit too.

Well, my dad drove me to the appointment and stayed in the exam room with me and as it turned out it was
    only a severe case of hemorrhoids and was operable.

When we returned home, wife and mother were on tenter hooks - strained faces and all and waiting for the bad news. Before I could open my big mouth, Dad started in telling them that when the doctor came in he instructed me to take down my pants and after a short examination had asked if it would be alright for his nurse to come in. When she did, the doc asked her what her opinion was and she ventured that it was the largest "growth" that she had ever seen. The doctor said that he agreed and suggested that our boy should then turn around so that he could examine his rectum.

After a stunned moment the two women attacked my father with murder in mind.

Gramps

6. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: an endocrynologist when I was 13: "due to his severe acne and impressive penis size, I'd say he has quite a bit of testosterone"

7. Imported

Gold Member

lomejorhombre: I have worked in a hospital ER for over three years as a paraprofessional. As a result you get to hear the conversations between the doctors and nurses. There was a few years ago an elderly man who was basically gone mentally that had to be repeatedly brought to the ER. The nurses soon discovered his size at about 9 inches soft and would alnost beg the doctor to allow them to put in a catheter just for a chance to see and handle it. One morning he was brought in and needed a catheter but the doctor decided to play a joke on the new and very young nurse and had her put it in not warning her at all. When she came back she was all flushed and had very wide eyes, and when asked what was wrong she stated, "That was the biggest I have ever seen, when he dies I want my husband to get his penis and have it transplanted!!

Now for me I have only had to go to the doctor on a few occasions that would require such an exam, as mentioned in another thread I have had a problem with priapism in the past. Luckily I knew the doctor before hand having had to call him to the ER on occasion. And he knew why I was there and what to expect. His office nurse however did not. When they were both in the room, he asked me to remove my clothes as she handed me a robe. I believe I was only about 3/4 erect at the time, but when she saw the 10x 8 inch penis of mine she turned to thedoctor and said loudly "Is this normal!!" ??? And doctor calmly said to the nurse, "What the boner or the ten incher?" :-[

8. Imported

Gold Member

BrownEyedGuy: About 8 years ago I went to a urologist who was very good looking and about my age. Since it was my first visit to him, I knew I would have to do the pee in the cup thing first. I was half hard from having to go so bad.

After I was done with that, I was taken into an exam room to wait for the doctor. Even though I wasn't out of the closet yet, I was stunned by his good looks. We talked about why I was there, and then he asked me to drop my pants so he could examine me. I was still half hard. When I dropped my pants, he got a very startled expression on his face and said, "Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with your size!" I have never been so flattered. I was amazed that he was commenting on the size of mine when he sees cocks all day long. I wish I were still going to him.

9. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: When I enlisted in the military I was required to go the MEPS (Military Enlistment Processing Station) or something like that. Anyways, you have to strip down to your undies in this room with like 7 or 8 other guys and perform these different tasks like the chicken walk to test your muscles and such. After you perform these exercises you have to go into the doctor's office by yourself where he gives you a quick look over and checks your prostate. Before I went in I was warned that this guy was real real batty. 10000 year old anestheseologist was the doctor on duty. I went in, obviously I was 17 years old at this point. My penis was at least 11" at this point. Everyone in the testing room could see the imprint of my penis in my underwear. I really didnt have a choice.
    Anyways, I go into the doctors office and drop my pants. He pauses for a moment, makes me spin around then tells me to cough as he does a rectal exam type thing at the same time. He tells me to put my pants back on then all of a sudden just when I think "I am free finally". He goes "I must say you have quite a healthy piece of meat there". My face turned so absolutely bright crimson red I was completely speechless. He smiled and said thanks. Then yelled out next please.....

LOL
    Kermit

10. Imported

Gold Member

AOX3: A few years ago, I injured my hip playing sports and had to go to my local orthopedist for follow up xray exams. The xrays were always taken while i was wearing a robe and i never thought anything of it. I had noticed that most , if not all of the nurses were very friendly and knew be my name. Iwas impressed with their personal service. On my last visit, while i was waiting for the doctor, one of the nurses came in and put my xrays up on the lightbox on the wall. As i looked at it, recognized the translucent image of my 'member' obviously soft and hanging an easy 6 inches. Anyway, while i waited for the doctor two other nurses came in to examine the films and smiled very sweetly. The doctor came in and announced my hip had healed and I didn't have to come back in anymore, "and that will make my nurses sad, they look forward to your visits". I thought I knew what he meant. As usual, my otherwise enormous ego got quite the boost and it made going to the doctor a bit more fun over the years. Or i could have imagined the whole thing, but I think the nurses know where to look and also chat about it among themselves.

thats my story and i'm sticking to it

AOX3

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I had almost forgotten about this incident until reading the topic.

When I was in my mid-twenties, and had been working at a manufacturing facility for some time, I contracted an inner ear infection that required antibiotics.  The doctor ordered a half-million units of penicillin in each hip and told me to drive directly home to rest.  I waited for several minutes in the examination room before the nurse entered with two syringes.

My heart skipped a beat, as the nurse was a girl I had tried unsuccessfully to date in high school.  She told me to turn around and lower my pants enough for her to have access to my upper buttocks and I complied.  But I was nervous and when I opened my pants, they fell to my knees.  Not only was she privileged to see my hairy butt in all its glory, but my balls, too, which hung 7" down between my thighs.

I heard her sudden intake of breath and smiled to myself until she inserted first one, then the other syringe in my upper buttocks and slowly emptied them.  I hardly felt it.  Then she said I could get dressed.  When I turned around she was standing there watching, her eyes smiling down at my package as I pulled up my pants, putting my balls down the right leg and the dick down the left.  Then she left the room.

My ego hoped she had reqretted not having dated me before she was married.  At any rate, I haven't been handled as gently by a nurse since.

Pecker

(Sign in a cemetery: PLEASE TAKE FLOWERS ONLY FROM YOUR OWN GRAVE)

12. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: when I was 18 (not long ago, haha), I was getting ready to go to college on behave of the navy, and was getting a physical in a navy hosipital with about 500 other students. They were running us around everywhere and the nurse I was with and I ended up hanging out and having a good conversation while waiting for the doctor. She was in her mid-20s. Anyways, the doctor couldn't come, so she had to do the physical. She asked me to drop my pants and her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open :eek:. She said "I sure hope I can find something wrong with you so you can stick around here! This has been the highlight of my day!" I laughed.

Another time I was getting a drug test (requirements of everyone at my college) and when you pee they have to watch you. So this little chinese guy was in the bathroom making sure no one was cheating and made some exclamations in his native language when I took my turn. The guy next to me asked what drug I was taking.

13. Imported

Gold Member

feared: went into hospital for surgery on my knee a few years ago, and apparently i fell asleep on the bed, not realising that i was above the covers and underneath my hospital gown i wasnt wearing anything. so, when i woke up, it was to two nurses standing at my door and staring at my soft dick as it rested on the bed over my balls.

14. Imported

Gold Member

9cyclops9: I suppose this relates. The doctor has never said anything about it, but a few months ago when I had my wisdom teeth removed and was on some SERIOUS medicine, I started blabbing. I told the nurse about my friend's surgery he had on his testicles, and how his balls had swollen HUGE! Then I told her they were big in the first place. And if that wasn't enough, I then told her, "Ya know, my penis is pretty big too. It's almost 8 inches!" (which at the time was a bit of an exaggeration). And she let out a gasp and said "Oh really?" Definitely trying to sound as if she was thinking, "He's just talking about these things because he's drugged up." But she sure didn't sound like she really WAS thinking that! It was more of a "wow" type of sound to her voice. That sure made me smile!

Ok, I'll admit. I was more conscious than she thought I was, so I knew I could get away with it. ;D

John

Draft saved Draft deleted