Nurse or Doctor Experience

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

chris3430: Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a story of an encounter with a nurse or a doctor. Have you ever had a comment on your size or maybe some giggles from the nurse. I for one always love seeing how they react to my large erection. Usually most ignore it but I have had some smiles and even a couple "Oh My's" which is always nice for the ego. Any one else have any experiences like this?

--
    9" x 5.75"

2. Imported

Gold Member

ace420: I usually get the oh my god and the dropped open jaw.

3. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: Yah

It happened when I submitted a semen sample that was unusually voluminous (even for me). When I handed the jar to the nurse I got a bug-eyed, slack jawed response. She stammered that the sample would be sufficient before her professionalI demeanor took back over.

4. Imported

Gold Member

aquaman875: [quote author=chris3430 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=0#0 date=02/11/03 at 15:15:19]  I for one always love seeing how they react to my large erection. [/quote]

You get erections at the doctors office?

A few years back I dated a physician assistant and asked her whether she saw any surprising penises. She said early in her career she saw a couple that made her react noticably and that she got very embarassed. After that she decided to pretend that she was about to see the biggest one she ever saw, so she wouldn't act that way again.

5. Imported

Gold Member

chris3430: [quote author=aquaman875 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=0#3 date=02/12/03 at 17:08:51]

You get erections at the doctors office?

[/quote]

Yea i always get hard, sometimes i do some pc flexes right before i strip down so im nice and firm for her ;-) Oh yea, i always try to see a female doc, and asian preferredly ;-)

6. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=chris3430 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=0#4 date=02/12/03 at 17:33:45]

Yea i always get hard, sometimes i do some pc flexes right before i strip down so im nice and firm for her ;-)  Oh yea, i always try to see a female doc, and asian preferredly ;-)[/quote]
    Be carefull here this is getting pretty close to sexual harrsement

7. benderten2001

Gold Member

This response won't offer "a shocking response" type story but one that I find interesting now....(while it certainly wasn't at the time!)

Several years ago, I had a testicle injury which required ultra-sound testing. Everything stayed covered down there with folded towels except for the scrotum which was "lathered up" with (whatever) jelly-like stuff and the ultra sound hand-held device was then rubbed all over and around the scrotum for the testicle exam--(images thereby appearing on the monitor.) All very painless, but certainly a humbling experience.

All of this done (to my surprise!) by female attendants.
    There was so much edema and internal swelling, the left (injured) testicle was difficult to determine and ascertain what extend of damage existed. (Did I even HAVE a left testicle at all? seemed to be the question)

Needless to say---I was very distraught. 'Sort of spoiled the mood for any "reaction" to all the female presence. And, I would beg to differ with any other guy in that scenario, too! It was a serious, tense moment. Time seemed to stand still with my verility in the balance!

When the attendants called for the supervisor...I felt a bit relieved that (finally) a fellow male would come upon the scene and lend his "expertise" to the matter --maybe offer some guy-to-guy reassurance that all would be well.

NOT !!! --The supervisor turned out to be another woman....who (fortunately) determined the testicle was indeed there; badly swollen, but not damaged to the point of no hope. In time, I would be fine. Whew----

The women treated me well...(this could have been quite a pleasurable, arousing experience with all that great attention had there not been the serious tone the exam initially took.)

Looking back...I can't even recall getting on the elevator to leave the hospital. I think I was so glad to leave the testing center with good news, I must have RAN out of there!

Later, I married the supervisor, now have five kids--life is great!

...just kidding. ;D

8. jay_too

jay_too New Member

when i was 13, we went to pick up a cousin at a little league game. i was talking with my oldest brother when a foul ball got me in the lower abdomen....and yeah, i was hiding a boner by pusing mr. johnson upright. i remember the pain and then the world falling...and then coming to and puking my guts out.

two cars of family took me to the emergency room...it hurt so much that i would wake up for maybe 90 seconds and then pass out again as they examined me...after they attached a bunch of things to me, they let my mother and brother in to be with me...then my grtandmother and aunt. one of the doctors on call came in with a couple of nurses to have a look/see, they pulled back the covers...i saw my brother turn white...my grandmother had to take him out to the sitting room...in the next half hour or so, i think every doctor and nurse on duty came to look...and of course i could not see (there was this metal thing propping the bedding up). after an hour they started rolling me up to get an nmr, going down the hall they had to stop for a few minutes to unload an ambulance...so i am laying on a gurney listening to a couple of nurses/technicians speculate on my size (they were hidden by curtain or maybe i was...depending on the point of reference). i heard them tell another that there was an imprint of the ball bisected by my shaft to the left of my navel. one ended the conversation with "that kid is going have a serious dick."

after a day in the hospital and tests and consults but no catherter, the urologist did not want one unless i was stopped up...they let me go home...well, grandma's house. that first night when i tried my first whiz, oh god! it hurt and came out like a sprinkler from hell...first one direction then another. i even got my brother who was standing behind me in the bathroom in case i passed out again. we had to call housekeeping...it was not just the floor, but i got the walls below 4 feet.

for almost a week (at home) all the cousins had to come see me take a whiz...restricted to the shower. it was pretty funny....in a very painful sort of way.

jay

9. Imported

Gold Member

chris3430: [quote author=BIGBOYDAVE link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=0#5 date=02/12/03 at 23:55:49]
    Be carefull here this is getting pretty close to sexual harrsement[/quote]

Well to be sexual harrassment it would have to be an unwanted advance, and even though she probably would rather not have me erect, considering the type of exam it is probably expected, so I think im safe :)

10. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: You do pc flexes to GET hard BEFORE she starts the exam. I'm sorry, using your nurse/doctor for sexual thrill is disgusting. She's there to make sure you're healthy, not give you free jollies.

If it's not sexual harassment (and I think it is) then it's just disgusting.

11. Imported

Gold Member

ratlas: I was on a company trip in the Caribbean with a group of ten folks, six were cute women. This one chick, an attractive bosomy middle aged nurse radared in on my crotch even though I was modstly attired in fairly loose slacks. I din't think anything was showing bulge wise. She said she always checks out a guy's crotch. I'd never met such a forward woman. Anyway the next day we had gone to the beach, I wore a bright yellow speedo bike type short. It was opaque but real clingy when wet. She kept going on about my size. I asked her surely she had seen dicks much bigger than mine (she had 20 years experince as a nurse). She said the biggest she ever saw was some old guy who was seriously injured and confined to his bed at her hospital. She claimed he was over 10 inches soft. She said all the nurses on duty made excuses to examine him and that he got several sponge baths per shift whether he needed them or not. Lucky old coot!

12. Imported

Gold Member

chris3430: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=0#9 date=02/13/03 at 12:01:02]

If it's not sexual harassment (and I think it is) then it's just disgusting.
    [/quote]

How can something be sexual harassment when the occurence is, one, normal in light of the situation, and two, not deemed harassment by the party you view as being harassed?

In response to your view that it is disgusting, I can live with that. However, in retrospect, I would have to say that I usually don't do pc flexes to become erect, instead I do them simply to overcome the size minimization caused by a cold exam room. Furthermore, they usually are not necessary, he usually comes around on his own ;-)

Sorry if I offended you.

13. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=chris3430 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=0#11 date=02/14/03 at 10:06:47]

"... in retrospect, I would have to say that I usually don't do pc flexes to become erect, instead I do them simply to overcome the size minimization caused by a cold exam room..."[/quote]

and sometimes sheer nervousness, too!

Chris, I believe you (in the above quote text).
    And, if many of us guys were honest (knowing how sensitive we can be about our flaccid size!)---we would probably have to admit to having done the same thing at some time or another! ;)

14. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Okay, Whopper's Flame Bait Shoppe open for business:

[quote author=chris3430 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=0#11 date=02/14/03 at 10:06:47]I would have to say that I usually don't do pc flexes to become erect, instead I do them simply to overcome the size minimization caused by a cold exam room. [/quote]

Fluffing so the doctor won't see your schlong at less than optimal dimensions ... is that vanity or insecurity? Geez, the man is a physician, not a gourmet chef looking for the thickest and juiciest piece of meat available. If I'm at the doctor's office, even if just for a routine physical, I have more serious matters on my mind than trying to impress the doc with the size of my meat monster.

15. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: When I pulled my foreskin down the first time all the way, it got stuck and I didn't know how to pull i back up! :-X So, being the health aware lad that I am (or was at 19) I thought I'd pay the doctor a visit, he was alright actually, even demonstrated a few techniques on me on how to get it up and down again. Most usefull advice I've got so far... ::)

16. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I've never had any kind of experiences like the ones listed on here. The only think my doctor ever told me was back a few months ago. He had my pull down my boxers to check my testicles for a hernia and examine my penis as part of a regular physical exam. As I was pulling them back on, he just looked at me and said, "uh, if I were you, I would think about wearing something with a little more support" and then just laughed.

As to "fluffing", doctors and nurses see penises all day long. They don't care what they look like. It's all very clinical to them.

17. Imported

Gold Member

Bigoledadd: When I had my vascectomy The urologist after some discussion on the first visit wanted to examin me. He sat himself on his little stool with wheels and rolled himself in front of my crotch as I started to undress. I won't say his jaw dropped but he did pause as he hefted my cock and balls and said you have a large scrotum. I figured he'd know, his job was to look at and work on cocks all day long.

On the day of the actual procedure he commented three times on my size and the cute little blonde nurse that was assisting, mainly to comfort me I guess. Anyhow she was stroking the inside of my thigh, I remember at the time thinking if this wasn't such a traumatic experience I would be getting a hardon the way she was stroking me. I'm 51 well 30 something at the time and I know the difference between comforting and being sensual. She looked at me and said " We don't get patients like you very often. And honestly it was nice that the two of them while making these coments did it with a great measure of respect instead of condemsasion making me feel good about myself.

I wonder if looking at dicks all day long instead of making you jaded actually makes you appreciate a nice one when you see one?

18. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=15#15 date=02/16/03 at 05:35:12]

"...As to "fluffing", doctors and nurses see penises all day long.  They don't care what they look like.  It's all very clinical to them."

[/quote]

Perhaps. And, more than likely, --VERY true.

"They" probably DON'T care...

But, many times...a male patient DOES!

It's easy for many of the larger among us to take flaccid size for granted. We don't even think about it that much. But for many men, it IS important. I know because I can remember earlier in life when I was not proud of what I had in flaccid size. --Far from it.

And DMW...with your usual excellent observations and comments...you asked:  "Is it vanity or insecurity?"

Probably both.  

The male ego is a very fragile thing.

('Best not to mess with it!)   ;)

19. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=15#17 date=02/16/03 at 09:53:25]
    The male ego is a very fragile thing.
    ('Best not to mess with it!)         ;)[/quote]

I agree 100% Benderten. And wise docs and nurses know it too. I can remember a very kind nurse at a pretty worrying time for me telling my wife (but so I could hear) .. "Where did you find HIM? You are a lucky woman to find such a BIG man!"

Needless to say, I sprung one of the biggest erections I have ever had.

20. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Don't misunderstand me please - having an erection at the doctor's office does not offend me at all.  And yes they are more than likely used to it and not offended by it...when they know it can't be helped.

It was the insinuation that he purposefully created an erection to garner sexual thrill out of someone who has no choice but to go there as their proffession that offended me...as I'm sure it might them if they knew.

Draft saved Draft deleted