Nurse or Doctor Experience

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, erections happen - you wouldn't believe how often they happen even to straight guys at prostate exams - but you shouldn't purposefully have one just to get off.

bigtom: After a hip injury, it was necessary to have an X-ray of my whole groin area.

Everyone who saw my x-rays were thoroughly surprised by the image! Not only am I well above average in size & girth, but because they blow the whole image up a little it does look like there's quite a monster lying in my pants!!

Perhaps I could frame the image in my living room... hmmm.

nursejudy: If I'm alone witha patient & discover he has an over-sized penis, I usually say something like 'Congratulations!" or 'Impressive!'. In general, large penises are rare & as soon as one is discovered the news spreads among the nursing staff pretty fast.

chicago_girl: I have been a nurse for 8 years and I have never made a comment to a patient regarding the size of his penis. I think that would be incredibly unprofessional. Like going to the doctor and him commenting that my breasts are huge. But I will agree that among the nursing staff there is alot of talk if a patient has a really large or really small penis.

Rayolin: I owrk as a Nursing Assistant at a hospital and I'm going to be agreeing with Chicago Girl on this one. I have never commented to a patient about his size nor do I believe anyone that I have worked with has, it would be very unprofessional. But yes, among the staff there is talk. Not a whole lot, but if a guy does have an unusual sized member, be it big or small, someone will almost always mention it to everyone else.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nobody in the medical world has said anything
to me about my size.  i wouldn't feel comfortable with
those comments, in that setting. (comments from a partner are different)   i also wouldn't want to hear,"your rectum takes my finger quite easily", or even "nice smile" from my doctor....
unless....unless we were dating :D

Seriously, If i'm at the doctor, it is usually for reasons of illness
and i'm probably not in the frame of mind to hear that.

sounds very conservative, which i'm not...but...i don't know, that setting...hmmm...not a good place to get feedback for me, personally.

Finnmark: I think I've mentioned this incident from the past elsewhere, but maybe it's topical under this thread.

Around the age of 12 we had a medic exam at school, and I remember standing there in all my glory while the doctor squatted in front of me checking on the 'equipment'. Far from 'shrivelling' maybe I had produced a semi (a fairly permanent state at that age) - anyway, I heard him mutter, more to himself than to me, "You've got a big one for your age". I felt duly flattered and it did my ego good. But I was still doubtful, as there seemed to be so many whoppers on display amongst those ahead of me in the puberty stakes.
As of now, I think I (just) qualify for LPSG, so perhaps the good doc wasn't too far out ...

Longhornjok: [quote author=nursejudy link=board=meetgreet;num=1045005319;start=20#22 date=03/09/03 at 17:16:18]If I'm alone witha patient & discover he has an over-sized penis, I usually say something like 'Congratulations!" or 'Impressive!'.[/quote]
Hmmm, I wonder how well this would be received if a doctor or male nurse made a similar remark to every busty female patient in their care. Something tells me a lot of women would not find it flattering, or at least very professional.

prepstudinsc: I agree, too, that it's beyond unprofessional for a nurse or doctor to comment on a person's penis. I have only had a doctor tell me I should wear underwear that supported more than boxers. I would have died if he said "nice schlong there, buddy" or "whoa, man, never seen something that big before". Doctors and nurses have to stay professional and I just think commenting on someone's equipment crosses the line.

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
while I have never had a doctor comment un my size. I had a doctor check for a hernia without using gloves. I was around 15 and the doctor was sitting in front of me and all the sudden he just pulled down my briefs and started handling my equipment. I did not view it as a sexual situation at all.He examined me the same as a doctor would with gloves.I just thought that it was odd espically since my balls were so hairy.That was the only doctor to examine me without gloves to this day. I buddy told me when he went for a vasectomy the urologist who was orential examed his penis and ball without gloves to but again he didn't see it as being sexual either.(he is also well hung).I had never heard of this before although have never compared notes.Anyone have a similar experience?

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jay_too said:
when i was 13, we went to pick up a cousin at a little league game. i was talking with my oldest brother when a foul ball got me in the lower abdomen....and yeah, i was hiding a boner by pusing mr. johnson upright. i remember the pain and then the world falling...and then coming to and puking my guts out.

two cars of family took me to the emergency room...it hurt so much that i would wake up for maybe 90 seconds and then pass out again as they examined me...after they attached a bunch of things to me, they let my mother and brother in to be with me...then my grtandmother and aunt. one of the doctors on call came in with a couple of nurses to have a look/see, they pulled back the covers...i saw my brother turn white...my grandmother had to take him out to the sitting room...in the next half hour or so, i think every doctor and nurse on duty came to look...and of course i could not see (there was this metal thing propping the bedding up). after an hour they started rolling me up to get an nmr, going down the hall they had to stop for a few minutes to unload an ambulance...so i am laying on a gurney listening to a couple of nurses/technicians speculate on my size (they were hidden by curtain or maybe i was...depending on the point of reference). i heard them tell another that there was an imprint of the ball bisected by my shaft to the left of my navel. one ended the conversation with "that kid is going have a serious dick."

after a day in the hospital and tests and consults but no catherter, the urologist did not want one unless i was stopped up...they let me go home...well, grandma's house. that first night when i tried my first whiz, oh god! it hurt and came out like a sprinkler from hell...first one direction then another. i even got my brother who was standing behind me in the bathroom in case i passed out again. we had to call housekeeping...it was not just the floor, but i got the walls below 4 feet.

for almost a week (at home) all the cousins had to come see me take a whiz...restricted to the shower. it was pretty funny....in a very painful sort of way.

jay
Well here is my adendum to this "Foul Ball" story.

I can only imagine the pain you were in because last summer I was taking tickets for a local Northern League baseball team here in Lincoln, Nebraska when I was struck by a high foul ball that came back over the homeplate /roof area and struck me hard in the thorax area. It winded me and a red cross worker took me to a nearby office to check me out. I was given a couple of ice bags to keep the swelling down. I was told to seek emergency help if I ever began to spit up blood. I was also reminded to do no heavy lifting over my shoulders.

Well, I recovered within a week but I actually had the dark bruise imprint of that baseball for a while longer.

Did you have any further complications after that episode. You certainly must have been the talk of your family reunions...:eek:

James

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Yes it was when I was 13 I got sick with a cold and two medications crossed and a reaction took effect...Doctor said my penis would stay large and hard till the medication wore off, it ended up being like 4 days...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:
The story is in another post I did!

Well one time when I was 13 I had Priapism for 4 days due to a combination of two different medications I was taking for a cold one was a steriod and the other was a antibiotic I was allergic too...It was very painful and I was extremely large like maybe swelled to over nine inches in girth and about 10 to 11 inches long...Painful but very impressive, wish I would have taken pictures...Also maybe expains why I curve up and to the left...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The last time I went in for a checkup after an accident, the Dr that had been treating me was home sick so I was sent to a substitue. He said drop your pants - when he saw my long soft cock, shaved pubes and an allover tan he got all embarassed and was at a loss for words.for a minute. He muttered "are you one of those nudists?" and then, when he got in control of himself he proceeded with the examwith no other comments

B_Krueger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It just occured to me now because of this thread that I'll be having a physical soon. My doctor (a guy) said nothing to me last year, and really I don't expect him to say anything this year. If he does though, I bet it will be on the lack of hair, not the size. I just shaved today, totally not thinking about the fact that I'm due for a checkup. Oh well. Might be cool to get a comment, actually. Especially since by strange chance I think he might be the only person so far ever to see my adult penis.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
nursejudy: If I'm alone witha patient & discover he has an over-sized penis, I usually say something like 'Congratulations!" or 'Impressive!'. In general, large penises are rare & as soon as one is discovered the news spreads among the nursing staff pretty fast.

I probably would have been fired for those kind of comments. It is unprofessional and it could be called sexual
harassment by some. Would not be any different if a male nurse said impressive or anything else
to the woman about her breasts. I don't know anyone who want's to be in the hospital to begin with and they
surely expect that there are professionals there to care for them. Sex and their body are the last things on their minds. Actually body IS on their mind, most are very uncomfortable being in a strange place, with strange people- then getting into that silly gown. Most people want to protect their privacy.

We as caregivers understand how hard it is to be the patient- many of us have been on the other side.
Let's say I have a young man as a patient who had an arteriogram. The catheter was feed up through the
groin. It'd my job to check that area for any pain or swelling. If I know I will be so close to the genitals I bring a cold cloth in a graduate of cold water.
I am very careful not to expose the genitals and if he gets an erection, I just slap that cold cloth on and continue what I was doing. Seems to work fine.

Bringing any kind of sexuality into the hospital (or docs office) is wrong and unprofessional.
One does see everything when you work in medicine. But much of what we see are miracles
and that's mixed with every day boredom. Then sometimes it sadness. Our emotions
are all over the place, and we are often to busy to eat. I've often eaten my lunch with some patients in the solarium, and that was because I didn't have time to go down stairs.
In addition, I could keep an eye on one patient who I'd just given a higher dose of pain med to.

So, really, the nurses and docs in the hospitals are not interested in what you have under your cloths. We see bodies all day- if you aren't bleeding or in pain, we probably won't even look your way. However, we also know how difficult it is for the patient to be in such a vulnerable position
and possibly feeling helpless and scared. And yes, embarrassed. We have been patients too.
Most caregivers do want to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
chicago_girl: I have been a nurse for 8 years and I have never made a comment to a patient regarding the size of his penis. I think that would be incredibly unprofessional. Like going to the doctor and him commenting that my breasts are huge.

Yes, you're right!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi, your professionalism really blows my female doctor/nurse fantasy to hell. What's wrong with (movie fog) me coming into the hospital for observation after suffering an heroic sports injury boo-boo. Then doctor Izzie, Kathrine Heigl from Gray's Anatomy, comes into my private hospital room late at night to check my vital signs and discovers,:smileeek: OMG, I have a garden hose that doesn't quit! For some unknown reason that evening, Dr. Kathrine Heigl provides just the catalytic spark to spur my miraculously rapid road to recovery. Upon checking out of the hospital, Dr. Heigl chases me to the car pleading, "please, please take me with you. I must have you...feel you inside me! Forget my patient load."

(Two months later aboard a yacht at sunset in Gustavia harbor, St. Barths in the Carribean) Dr. Izzie-Heigl comes out on deck wearing nothing but high heel pumps and a stethoscope and slinks over to my deck chair, where I'm tasting a glass of Premier Gran Cru along with the finest caviar from the Caspian Sea.

(Me-in an upper crust voice) "Ah yes, this Haut-Brion is delightful. Young and bold without being too astringent. It should age gracefully."

Dr. Kathrine Heigl loops the stethoscope around my neck and purrs in a sultry voice, "Screw the lousy wine. I need more of this horse dick...god its getting longer ever time I feel it!"

Mumzi, I ask you, whats wrong with an everyday male fantasy like that?

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had only one encounter besides the turn your head and cough stuff.

I thought I felt a lump in my testicle and did some research. A website said if there is a lump in your groin and testicular pain, it could be cancerous. I got an appointment and the doctor was a middle aged, average woman. I dropped my pants, she sat in a chair and she felt the bulge in my groin. After five minutes of bending forward and back she said it was probably just part of my anatomy.

She then looked at my penis long enough to cup it with one hand and move it to the side and grasp onto one of my testicles. Once she had a hold, she would look away and thoroughly feel it for about 1 ½ minutes. She moved onto the next one and did the same. She told me to show her and I took hold of my genitals and showed my concern. She said I was fine and then grasped my testicles pointing out how to examine them and feeling a pebble size lump would be dangerous.

It was all professional and I only got semi-erect in her hand, but she made no mention of it.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a real big medical history so to make it simple...I have been in and out of hospitals since I was 1 month old and has surgery 5 weeks ago.

I don't have a big dick, I know that but I have a fairly large flacid thanks to PE. When I had my ultrasound for a hydrocele I got a wide eyed look. Then when I went back after the surgery for a ultrasound to see why I was having so much swelling there were 5 female ultrasound techs. All pretty attractive. Usually they cover te penis with a towel but they had to move it so they could get a better view of the swelling and stuff. Well the first two looked at the lower portion then the other three came in and they started on the upper section. When they removed the towel the 4 that weren't there for the pre-op ultrasound jaws dropped. Made me feel great :)

Also my urologist commented on my size when examining the hydrocele