Nurse or Doctor Experience

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have had several comments/questions from medical professionals.
I was getting an ultrasound for a hydrocele and am pierced. The tech who was conducting the procedure, a female, stated ...gosh those look like fun.....to which I replied...they are. In retrospect I should have asked if she would like a test ride...lol. Another was at an army physical...I should have known to take them out but didn't. The Dr. conducting the physical asked...so how many do you have there...I replied...enough for her to really enjoy the ride. The funniest/strangest comment I got was from a little kid at the Y, he was with his grandpa. He waited til his grandpa was not standing with him and he said.....cool piercings, did they hurt a lot.....

jazzz14

Experimental Member
Media
I had my annual physical yesterday. I have been to my male Dr. before and was totally nude, he examined everything while I lay nude on the table, did they prostrate test too.

Yesterday, he said to strip to my undies and get on the table. He left the room. I do not wear underwear. So, I stripped, totally nude and got on the table. He arrived and appeared so shocked, he turned red and said well I guess you should put your shorts back on. I did and had them on for the entire exam. I guess I was surprised because the last visit was nude. Strange how I reacted, I for embrassed too.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am white and had a constant hard-on and it showed through my pants always when I was in college and working in summers and traveling from town to town. My 40 year old mentor took me to a black cat house several times and one of the ladies there went on and on about my big dick to everyone a with her offering me free pussy anytime I would let her ride me. He got a kick out of that and went back to our office and spread the word to the ladies there. I got a lot of attention over the next four years, but the most from a town where we worked frequently. I met a medical technologist (not a nurse but a medical professional) there. She was hot and really beautiful with a perfect body, a real beauty. She obviously wanted my dick and she had been told of its size also by my buddy since he was a long time friend of her and her mother. We dated and she really liked it, actually nearly raping me the first night we spent together at her apartment. We married 40 years ago and still enjoy my cock. It hurts her in some positions, but mostly she likes it and her pussy is very tight around it even now after having three kids.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
while I have never had a doctor comment un my size. I had a doctor check for a hernia without using gloves. I was around 15 and the doctor was sitting in front of me and all the sudden he just pulled down my briefs and started handling my equipment. I did not view it as a sexual situation at all.He examined me the same as a doctor would with gloves.I just thought that it was odd espically since my balls were so hairy.That was the only doctor to examine me without gloves to this day. I buddy told me when he went for a vasectomy the urologist who was orential examed his penis and ball without gloves to but again he didn't see it as being sexual either.(he is also well hung).I had never heard of this before although have never compared notes.Anyone have a similar experience?

Yes I have had my scrotum thoroughly moved around and examined for different reasons without gloves and got a mean erection. At least two doctors with two visits.

dkr0714

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once when I had a physical for entering college, I went to this new quick med place near my parents house and my mother had driven me. Well, this male doctor came in to do the physical and all was normal until I took off my underwear and was on the table. He lingered a bit longer than normal and made some comment that I forget as this has been at least ten years now before he started blowing me. It did not take but a minute and I blew in his mouth but looking back on it, it was kind of gross as he was at least twice my age. He gave me his number and asked if I wanted to come back after this clinic closed and I agreed but never returned. He did call though and I made up and excuse about previous engagements and he mentioned something about signing some papers agreeing he could no longer treat me.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I have had my scrotum thoroughly moved around and examined for different reasons without gloves and got a mean erection. At least two doctors with two visits.

I have also had my Dr examine me w/ no gloves. I much prefer it.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dermatologist visit. Was nervous, worried about another freckle or mole being melanoma again :( so the nurse takes me back for a seat, she's so damn cute! She says I'll like the doctor, a lot. A woman doc, I'm thinking, "well, my last derm was a man and I never stripped down, just to boxers for my full body inspection, she'll do the same, she's a woman" The nurse says "ok take all of your clothes off for me, put this gown on and sit on the table." Ok, now I'm getting a FULL body exam, oh crap!

Then this hot middle aged blonde comes in, great fit body, great hair, etc. She is very thorough, getting down with a hand lens to look at moles and things very close while telling a nurse where on a body chart to draw things and take notes. While on both sides on the table, my cock and balls were hanging down pretty low, I was probably 5" inches flaccid. She did these "gown ruffles" to probably look at my ass and whatever else, I couldn't see or tell, but I'm thinking she needed to see as much of me as possible. I was thinking, "she's looking at my cock, damn I hope its looking good right now!!!" lol On my back, they were checking out my ass for sure and I couldn't tell where my junk was but it was probably visible between my legs. Afterwards, I was sitting there with the gown literally falling off me and she looked a little more happy to have been there then when she got in initially.

My visit back 3 months later was fun, just shirt off, but she was a little distracted by staring at my chest and arms (I work out and lift a lot). She was very distracted, so much so that she and the nurse just left and didn't even tell me what to do, take my chart, go pay, etc. Pretty fun visits! in a few months I go back again, but I'll be seeing the main doctor, also a woman. It could be interesting

Riguyz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
while I have never had a doctor comment un my size. I had a doctor check for a hernia without using gloves. I was around 15 and the doctor was sitting in front of me and all the sudden he just pulled down my briefs and started handling my equipment. I did not view it as a sexual situation at all.He examined me the same as a doctor would with gloves.I just thought that it was odd espically since my balls were so hairy.That was the only doctor to examine me without gloves to this day. I buddy told me when he went for a vasectomy the urologist who was orential examed his penis and ball without gloves to but again he didn't see it as being sexual either.(he is also well hung).I had never heard of this before although have never compared notes.Anyone have a similar experience?

Yup my urologist also doesn't wear gloves for exam. He is an old school Italian doc and from seeing a YouTube video online of a vintage exam seems like some of the old school doc perfer not to wear gloves as it was that way back in the days. I was suprised at first on my first visit as he told me to lower pants and underwear as he leaves the room and when he returns he go str8 to the exam since taken by suprised I almost got a semi too.. He gave a detail exam as an urologist not the usual 5 sec cough like most docs

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have couple surrounding my vasectomy years ago and another that is a little more recent.

The first one was when I went in for my pre procedure counseling. They indicated my wife could come in with me, as the decisions did affect her in some way, too. After the counseling session, the PA - an attractive blonde - had to do an exam. I hang about 5 or 6 inches and have very large balls that can hang in the 7 inch range and I was having a good day on both parts. Anyway, the PA was basically waist high when I pulled off my underwear. Out of nowhere my wife blurted, "he has a big one, doesn't he." Both of them immediately turned red. I ended up with a plump semi as she complete the exam. When we were walking out, I asked my wife why in the hell she did that. She said she was just nervous and she didn't realize the visit was going to include a woman handling my penis and scrotum.

The second was when I went in the for actual procedure. The surgical nurse was a good looking younger woman. I was already shaved and laying with my genitals exposed when she started to prep me. I went from a raging nice flaccid, to a fat semi to a raging hardon in a matter of minutes. She gave me a little bit of a sly look, gave me an injection of anesthetic and covered me with a cloth that was made of the same sort of material as a paper hospital gown. As she was moving the tray of instruments to the other side of the bed the doctor came in. Once he started talking to me I lost the erection and he got on with the procedure. The problem arose when he switched to cut the left side. As soon as he sank the knife into my scrotum I had an incredible searing pain. I actually jumped off the table (and stuck my landing, FWIW). We all realized right away that I had not been numbed on the left side. The girl was hyper apologetic and they shot me up then. It was not quite as effective, but at the least procedure is pretty sort.

The kicker on that story is I saw the girl in a bar a few weeks later and she sent me over a drink.

The last one was last year when I had an in my vas deferens. It hurt pretty bad, so I went to the doctor. The first part of the story is when I went to my GP, who is a man. When I dropped my pants and examined me he said something about my testicles being extremely swollen and enlarged. They were actually in pretty normal condition, to which he responded "Well, they looked enlarged to me."

The story continued when he sent me for ultrasound. When I got there the tech was a decent looking middle aged woman. It turned out she was the sister of one of my students. She told me to undress, lay on the table and place a small towel over my penis, leaving my testicles exposed. The exam, which consisted of rubbing a warm lubricating gel on my nuts and running a sensor back and forth over then for about a half hour also gave me the inevitable erection. As it grew she appeared get a kind of wide eyed look and, in the end, she quickly tugged the towel up to cover the head that was sticking out. That is how the rest of the exam went - her rubbing my balls, me with a raging boner, making small talk. Really, it was probably better than any lap dance I have ever had and my insurance paid for it. Needless to say, I really had to relieve myself badly when I got home.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my last annual check-up everything was going well as usual. Doctors and nurses were nice and they all seemed pleased with the results they were getting. Then there's the ultrasound. Right from the beginning I was asked to drink a lot of water so that I would have enough water in my bladder during the ultrasound. Apparently they cannot see the bladder clearly if it's empty. The final station was urine sample collection, for obvious reasons.

The hospital was cold and by the time I was waiting to be called into the ultrasound room I had drunk a lot of water. I was desperate to urinate but I can't until I get my ultrasound done. Then it was my turn. I got this young and attractive nurse who then asked me to lay down on the bed. She spent a moment to explain to me what she's going to do and what she's looking for. Soon enough she asked me to pull the shirt up then she said "excuse me" then proceeded to pull my pants down a little. Just enough to see some pubes but not so much that my cock was revealed. She then applied some gel on the area before starting to run the ultrasound probe over the area to check my bladder. Despite the room being cold I got really hard during the process. To this day I'm still not sure why I got hard during the scan. I was now bulging and having my pants pulled down low just doesn't help. My cock was trying to escape. When the nurse took her eyes off the screen she immediately noticed the bulge and how my cock was trying to poke out under the elastic band. She giggled and said "someone's excited about the ultrasound, eh?". I really didn't know what to do so I just said "yeah, I guess". She laughed it off then continued with the scan. When all is done she wiped off the gel and told me that I may now go to the restroom to collect urine sample. Just as I was about to leave the room she said "and perhaps do something about you-know-what too...after the urine sample though" and gave me a cheeky smile. I was incredibly turned on but very embarrassed at the same time. Needless to say, after I urinated in a cup (which is difficult enough without a hard-on) I had to rub one out and it was a great one. Admittedly I fantasised about her doing it for me. Oh, the fantasy.

I wonder if she's still working at the hospital...should schedule another check-up for this year.

Last edited:

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I changed to a new primary doctor a few years back and went to see him for a routine physical. Once in the exam room I was told to undress and put on the typical exam gown which opens in the front. The doctor came in the room and after the preliminary history questions had me lay back on his exam table so he could palpate my internal organs. I don't wear any underwear and when he opened the gown my cock was just sprawled across my thigh and he did a double take. He started pushing on my abdomen but pulled up short, looked at my cock and said, "You have quite an amazing specimen. It is very distracting.", and proceeded to grab a towel from an adjacent table and covered my loins. When I returned to the clinic a week later for some blood work, every female staff member looked at me with a sly smile and raised eyebrows. While I was in the phlebotomists room every one of them, from the receptionist to the billing clerk to the nurse practitioner, all stopped by for a quick chat. I can only imagine what the doctor told them.

Quite a number of years ago I was hospitalized after a motorcycle accident. One time a nurse came into my room to change the dressing on my hip. She pulled back the sheet and again I was without underwear so my cock was draped across my thigh. Her eyes widened and as she moved my cock aside so she could access the dressing, she said, "Too bad you don't need a catheter!" As she changed the dressing she kept brushing against my cock more times than could just be accidental. I ended up getting very good nursing care while I was there.

Txcowby8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got an infection in the tubing that stores the seamen in my left testicle it swelled up like a orange it hurt like hell and scared the hell out of me. I to has to have an ultrasound of my testicles it was so embarrassing. I see a male doctor but all the attendants that did the ultrasound were women I was too scared to even think of getting an erection I was to worried about my manhood. The doctor had really scared me telling me it could be swollen due to cancer or a tumor etc I was freaked. My jeans down around my knees my shirt pulled up under my arm pits all my goodies laid out for all to see and that hell was super cold then she was pressing hard with the camera thing hurt like hell luckily it was just and infection took a month to clear up ans swelling to go down it had 3 more ultrasounds before it was finally all over each time with at least 2 women in the room

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger (up to mid-twenties), I couldn't help contain an erection in these situations, as it was such a turn on to expose my penis. I used to dread doctor's appointments. I sometimes jerk off right before the appointment, hoping that would help. No luck. A few doctors have said something along the lines of "Don't worry about your erection. It happens to lots of guys," which would make it even more embarrassing. Fortunately, I grew out of it.

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
I was having a physical for work, the Dr. was a younger guy, he never wore gloves when he checked me out, after the cough thing, he took my cock in his hand and started sliding my skin back and fourth, he seemed like he was checking to make sure everything worked OK or to just see under the hood, without the gloves on, I started to chub up a little, after he let go, I was asking him about something, but kept getting hard, he looked down a few times, def noticed, but never said anything,

Freddy Mac

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once had to have an ultrasound on my nuts and technician was a average looking young lady.........so as I lay on the table, she shakes the gel tube and squirts on the end of the device then says " let me no if this is to warm".....soon as she went up under the gown with that thing my cock n balls got heavy..... could feel my cock getting in her way and you could see her frustration....She then tells me that she needs to lift the gown up, in which I told her that its fine....she lifts gown and she had the "WTF" look on her face....grabbed my now semi and flipped it on my stomach and draped a towel across it then told me to " hold down your hooter cause its getting in the way"...........after the exam I clean myself up and when I walk out to the receptionist area, the women in there were giggling and smiling at me.