Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Soooo I had a little fling with a nurse. Wonderful woman with lots of self-confidence and charm. She was absolutely delighted with my physical assets, and her incredibly positive reaction to the visual as well as the tactile surprised me. I guess I had always assumed that nurses see so many different body types they might be less likely to be surprised by finding a large cock in front of them.

Do we have any female nurses here on LPSG that could share their thoughts? The whole thing has got me rather curious, and I haven't had a chance to discuss it with my new nursey friend. Does your job give a certain "immunity" to seeing a large cock?

Would this be better in a different section?

Last edited:

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soooo I had a little fling with a nurse. Wonderful woman with lots of self-confidence and charm. She was absolutely delighted with my physical assets, and her incredibly positive reaction to the visual as well as the tactile surprised me. I guess I had always assumed that nurses see so many different body types they might be less likely to be surprised by finding a large cock in front of them.

Do we have any female nurses here on LPSG that could share their thoughts? The whole thing has got me rather curious, and I haven't had a chance to discuss it with my new nursey friend. Does your job give a certain "immunity" to seeing a large cock?

Would this be better in a different section?

I think the answer would really depend on what kind of nursing you do. Currently, I am in critical care nursing, mainly dealing with cardiac patients, complications from diabetes and post-op care of new amputees. Really, these are some pretty sick people. Their penis is just another body part, usually just the best way to access the bladder for a catheter. Even if you were looking, these guys are probably not putting their "best foot forward" under these circumstances. Erection sightings on my floor are probably pretty rare.

It was a little different when I worked in Urology. First, a lot of the guys we treated were "healthy" and so were their penises. There is something slightly sexually charged about vasectomy counseling and prep. It wasn't that unusual for a man to have at least a partial erection during his exam or as I prepped him for a procedure. This was a lot more revealing in terms of the spectrum of penis size. From this experience I would really say there just aren't that many "big" ones out there. In all of my various health care roles, I have probably only seen one penis larger than my husband's and only probably 3 or 4 that are of about the same size.

Back to your question, I don't think my job jades me at all to penises, regardless of size. The circumstances are completely different. There is not much to find erotic about nursing. But I will admit I both surprised and pleased the first time I pulled out my husband's cock. I may have had a flash of comparisons to others I have seen run through my head, but it quickly became about me and him and not the hospital.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think the answer would really depend on what kind of nursing you do.
I may have had a flash of comparisons to others I have seen run through my head, but it quickly became about me and him and not the hospital.

Thanks for your input... This makes a lot of sense. Very interesting!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminds me of a dude I knew who was a gynecologist. When asked by some shmo about whether he ever got turned on at work he nearly threw up on the floor next to us and said "There is NOTHING sexy about gynecology."

I have a feeling that the vast majority of nurses seeing a penis at work rarely if ever see it in any sort of sexual way, or indeed even remember it unless there's something horribly wrong with it, heaven forbid.

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a feeling that the vast majority of nurses seeing a penis at work rarely if ever see it in any sort of sexual way, or indeed even remember it unless there's something horribly wrong with it, heaven forbid.

When it comes to penises and erections, it seems black men have a much higher incidence of problems. Most of this is to be due to conditions that affect circulation, some of which their ethnicity seems predisposed to. In our area, this problem is compounded by generally inadequate early intervention and primary care in this population.

In the "horribly wrong" category, I have had to take part in the after care of two penectomies. One was an older man who had cancer of the penis. It was sad, but he actually was accepting of the situation. The other was a man in his mid 3's who initially lost his lower leg after a motorcycle accident. He was noncompliant with his aftercare program and ended up getting an infection that cost him the rest of the leg, as well as his penis and testicles. The second man was one of the more traumatic things I have been involved in as a nurse.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think burn victims would be worse. And if it was largely his own fault.. I'm just wondering if there's more to the story..

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I'm not a nurse or anything, but from personal experience with female nurses seeing me naked during physicals...

I can say that for whatever reason I'm not in my most impressive state or really that 'turned on' so to speak by being at the doctor.

So unless the person was a real shower, a big 7-8+" erect cock is going to be huge to any nurse in a more candid setting. :smile: