Nursing wives?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at a restaurant recently and a mother was (discretely) nursing her new-born and got me thinking when my sons were that age...

I still think a pregnant and new mother are one of the most beautiful things out there (esp when its your child).

Question for the fathers out there, did you too get an erection watching it? Amazingly beautiful thing....my wife holding my son (Please please please, NO desire to take this question into creepy/pervert territory). I remember years ago looking at my wife and son and my wife started laughing... I asked why....she pointed to the puptent I had created in the sheet and the wetspot that was being created....She, of the odd sense of humor, said 'looks like we both need to be milked...."

from then on out if I walked in on her nursing, she would glance down and smile....she once commented I have better now wear shorts if she were nursing in public (she always carried a light blanket to cover...

any other fathers?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
When i was breastfeeding my 6 children i was given dirty looks by all and sundry and told it was disgusting and go sit in the bathroom!!

I replied by telling them to sit on the toilet and eat their meal!

None of my husbands got erections when they watched me feeding their children.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if my ex ever got desires while I was nursing it wasn't for me. In fact, that's probably what sent him off hunting, because our daughter was two when we split. I was barely out of the hospital when he began "stepping out."

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still think a pregnant and new mother are one of the most beautiful things out there (esp when its your child

The body of a woman that has brought life into this world is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. My wife nursed both of our children and it was a huge turn on to me.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When my wife had our children, she would breast-feed them, usually wherever we were. There were several times when I knew that some other guy, maybe a relative or friend, of even a stranger, got a good look at her exposed nipple!

I was young enough then, and not so wordly-wise as I am now, that it did bother me to know these other guys were seeing my wife's bare tit!

But, I can't say it made me horny, or want to fuck her right away.

There have been a few times when I saw another woman's bare tit as she was nursing her kid, and I did find that exciting! Once, I even looked up to see that her husband was looking right at me. He was very much aware that I was looking at his wife's tit, and enjoying it. We both gave slight smiles that said we both knew what was happening.