nuts don't hang very low

VetteGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not in an unhealthy way or anything, just wondering if there is a way to make them hang a little lower. it would be nice if they would hit my girl's clit while i fuck her from behind

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You also can be confident that as you age your ball sack will drop some. In the meantime, be safe and Congratulations on your upcoming Wedding.

I wish you well.

Thank You for Your Service to Our Country.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Maybe you could get a sauna installed in your home. Crank the heat in the sauna, let them hang and then take her from behind. Maybe even do it in the sauna. :)

Thanks for your service and everything you do to keep this country safe.

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey vette guy, wear a ball stretcher for a while. you can get a rubber, leather or metal one, just give yourself some extra help. LOW HANGERS ROCK!

B_CanadaGirll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys balls are ment to be saggy or not, depends on its temp, because if it gets to hot or cold all your sperm will get killed....Do they not teach sex ed when you were in school

VetteGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys balls are ment to be saggy or not, depends on its temp, because if it gets to hot or cold all your sperm will get killed....Do they not teach sex ed when you were in school

i'm aware of that. i'm also not trying to get her pregnant, so i'm not worried about a few sperm getting killed while i bang my girl

Like avacados?

care to elaborate?

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
invest into a split collar....do an 8oz as thats the smallest weight. then go from there.

Good advice, you need a little weight to apply a a gentle pull all day. Personaly I think rubber etc are a waste of time.
cirus.