Nuts, The Hidden Jems

Norules686

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my humble opinion, testicles are the most attractive part of a man. I know this is the large PENIS support group but hey, where would the penis be without its' closet neighbors. So, if you agree with me, show us some great pictures of nuts.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
www.testiclefetish.com has some. There have been some great ones on here too.

The large testicles support group address is>> Rantallion

11inchcok had a great pic of hanging balls in his gallery before he took it down, changed his name, and got banned. I doubt they were even his, but they were incredible. Looked like they were the model for the balls that they hang from the back of a truck. Huge with lots of loose skin.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
I totally agree with you.For me testicles are the most attractive part of male genitals. A huge cock with tiny balls is worthless. Please, check my gallery and then tell me what you think.
In my humble opinion, testicles are the most attractive part of a man. I know this is the large PENIS support group but hey, where would the penis be without its' closet neighbors. So, if you agree with me, show us some great pictures of nuts.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nothing better than a big nut sack. I actually don't like low hangers as much as a massive sack. I find it the most masculine structure.