Nuts, The Hidden Jems

Dangl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey FLScott...those are some great balls and a hot cock. Love that picture!

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Here's mine. It hangs slightly lower and more relaxed after a hot shower or bath... I'm gonna have to try and grab a pic or two of that. :smile:

And I have to agree with the original poster, the nuts are truly gems. Wouldn't trade mine for anything... obviously. :biggrin1:

sammywinter1969

Experimental Member
Media
i have to agree, i nice set of shaved hangers is the best. i love sucking a big set while looking up at a massive shaft...sucking on those balls, knowing what they are going to feed me later!

i also love having these sucked on..

D

deleted55043

agreed, this is a hot thread ....pix look good !

LOVE a hot set of heavy hangers...and, like some of the guys say on here, sometimes more than any other parts of the male body. ... bonus when matched with a large, veiny, half-swollen, uncut dick ..

the 411:
...best and most natural way for them to get a good hang is to start wearing boxers..even better.. go commando lol ( healthier for the boys )
...they hang best, as we all know, when it is warm...hot bath, shower etc..this is the best time to stretch them if you want to move to the next level ( you can Google it and with a little research you will discover that on most of us our nuts and sac are meant to stretch...and do over time naturally
...there are a bunch of different methods and websites to show you how to make them bigger, hang lower/heavier. it's important to realize your body type and respect pain levels. is better to be consistent, starting slowly and work your way up to your pain threshold and body limitations.. (when turned on and horny, pain can turn into a sexual feel good. it's about turning your nuts on in your brain and inviting that sexual dynamic. in other words...you are going to eroticize them...as most of us have done with our dick and other parts of our bodies..and as in fantasies, kinks, fetishes, etc) ....
some guys hang lower naturally. some guys are high and tight. some guys nuts are too sensitive for touch. some guys can take alot.
we are all different.

love to have my nuts worked. sucked, licked, kissed, pulled, slapped
lightly chewed.
love to bind them with a soft leather strap, weights, rings and the wrap you use for sprained ankles, knees, wrists etc.....this wrap method is HOT !
I go commando most of the time and love to feel my low-swinging, heavy milk tanks slapping my thighs when I'm walking <G>

have some pix of the boys posted here. enjoy..