Nutty Buddy hard cup

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm looking to buy this cup. it looks like it might have the room other cups don't have. anyone have experience with this? and also..anyone know where they are sold in the Philly area? Thanks

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I don't think the Nutty Buddy Athletic Cup is sold in any stores. But you only can get it through the Nutty Buddy web site. It is one of the best athletic cups on the market. They go for $29.95. I advise that you purchase the men's XL size called the Mongo. This cup is designed worn over a pair of compression shorts and in the pouch of an ordinary jock. The cup is designed to float with the motion of your body. The web site gives lots of helpful information for you.

Hope this helps you.

Thom. in DC

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can testify that the Nutty Buddy has room. I have had mine many years and enjoy it. Also, I think I ordered the Mongo.

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mark Littell, MLB great and inventor of the Nutty Buddy, was trying to make arrangements with BIKE Athletic Co. about 2008 or 2009 to sell his athletic cup retail in stores. Their negotiations fell through. But a month or so ago, I discovered that he is selling his cup through Battle Sports Science located somewhere in Nebraska.

About ten days ago, I had to call the 1-800 number of Battle Sports Science and talk with a rep about my order for the Trophy size of the Nutty Buddy. The rep and I had a very friendly conversation about the Nutty Buddy. He told me that Battle Sports Science is going to sell the Nutty Buddy retail in local sporting goods stores and on other web sites. This is extremely good news!

Thom.

Last edited:

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mark Littell, MLB great and inventor of the Nutty Buddy, was trying to make arrangements with BIKE Athletic Co. about 2008 or 2009 to sell his athletic cup retail in stores. Their negotiations fell through. But a month or so ago, I discovered that he is selling his cup through Battle Sports Science located somewhere in Nebraska.

About ten days ago, I had to call the 1-800 number of Battle Sports Science and talk with a rep about my order for the Trophy size of the Nutty Buddy. The rep and I had a very friendly conversation about the Nutty Buddy. He told me that Battle Sports Science is going to sell the Nutty Buddy retail in local sporting goods stores and on other web sites. This is extremely good news!

Thom.

I meant to say that Battle Sports Science will start selling the Nutty Buddy with accompanying jock in local stores in the fall. The rep also said that they want to bring down the price some when they start retailing Nutty Buddy products.