NY Gov. Spitzer tied to prostitution ring

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Marion was BUYING CRACK on videotape...like you NJ but this isnt the same...I'm just questioning WHAT pussy is worth $5000 an HOUR??? She's not...cute but NOT high dollar pussy..

NJ?

anyway - I see your point about how much money...

Though it doesn't matter if he bought crack and smoked it or if he bought pussy and well... you know the rest. They are both crimes and they are both in public office. Spitzer prosecuted prostitution rings when he was a DA.

It would be a different story if he was just having an affair...then his it's a personal matter (embarrassment and public shame, but not a crime) stuff would fly

paying for it (and your'e right about 5K ... good grief) makes it a crime, paying for her travel across state lines, for the purposes of another crime (prostitution) makes it a bigger crime, I just don't know if it applies to the MANN act or not.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
If I understand the Mann Act, I think the part about "unwanted human trafficking" will be hard to prosecute at the point where she accepted money for her services.

I've thought about the $5,000. Maybe, just maybe, Kristen was surgically altered to have a video monitor implanted in her tummy and the huge fee is to help cover the satellite broadcast fees for the ESPN feed. :wink:

yeah I don't think the Mann act fits, but I keep reading about it everywhere, so maybe my understanding of it is wrong - I thought the MANN act was originally created for human traffiking. Maybe it is just a commerce law across state thing... kind of like Michael Vick, getting hammered not just for having dog fights on his compount, but for transporting it across state lines.

Dunno.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
His lackeys will probably announce today that Spitzer's gone into rehab so everything is going to be okay.
and if it helps his impulse control, wish him the best.

I just don't see how he could recover his political career or return to to legal practice. Though it appears public officials get a break, where joe-citizen does not.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Spitzer prosecuted at least two prostitution rings when he ran the state's organized crime task force, the New York Times said in its article.

The paper said Spitzer "spoke with revulsion and anger" after announcing the arrest of 16 people for running what the paper termed a high-end prostitution ring in Staten Island."

And that's what they call poetic justice.
Indeed. Hypocrisy at its finest. Why does it almost always seem to be the drunks who push for stiffer drinking laws, the closet cases who most loudly condemn homosexuals, and the prostitution clients who push for stricter enforcement of prostitution laws?
eh, had to get his kicks somewhere

at least wasnt out preaching morality beforehand
Actually, yes he was.
Watched tidbits today, didn't really fixate on it...

With Clinton, it was his business and personal (even if it turned anyone off) Spitzer is in a whole different class - federal wire tap and if it's true that he is client 9 ... it's not "just sex" and not "just a prostitute" (he prosecuted 2 prostitution rings as an attorney general... client 9 paid a prostitute to leave New York to DC and that's a federal trafficing issue The Mann Act (ironic, the title, no?) - Federal wire tap, meand federal investigation and it means it's not a personal issue bubba, it's a criminal issue.
QFT.

Am I the only one who finds the headlining of the whole thing to be disingenuous? When I see "tied to prostitution ring," that makes me think he was involved in the operations or organization. "A client of a prostitution ring" seems closer to the truth, from what I've seen. He was a client, not a pimp.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, personally this is such a non issue. I do not care if he was involved with a prostitute or anyone else, all I care about is his ability to govern. He shouldn't step down or attend rehab, maybe just remind everyone of lucy mercer, jfk, eisenhower, grover cleveland, et. al.

Side note, I hate when politicians trot out the wife for a show of support during their sex scandals. Spitzer"s wife, [SIZE=-1]McGreevey's wife, Hillary Clinton, they must be going through a period of shock, but instead of a moment to consider what just happened, they're forced to face the media. Ugh.

[/SIZE]

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Side note, I hate when politicians trot out the wife for a show of support during their sex scandals.[/SIZE]

Kinda makes you wonder what would happen if Hillary was caught up in some sexual debauchery of her own? Would she walk on stage with Bill by her side? Ooooooooooo... AWKWARD! :biggrin1:

I'm convinced that everyone in office is blowing interns and fucking prostitutes. The news of yet another one caught with their pants down doesn't surprise me. But I can't help but laugh.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Or maybe it does fall under the Mann act, it's not just against your will, it's the illegal moving of prostitute across state lines for immoral purposes.

Chris Kelly: Eliot Spitzer Disappoints Wife / Commits Federal Offense - Politics on The Huffington Post

He's an attorney, so he had to know how grave the consequences would be if he were caught.

and I do take exception when a public official does it versus Joe-citizen-john.

He had a career of aggressively prosecuting crime.

The reason it is getting the attention that it is, is not just that he's a public official, it's that his hypocrisy has been exposed and he has the legal expertise to know how grave the consequences were.

Politicians may all suffer from the human condition like the rest of us, but they are supposedly held to a higher standard. Think of those other prostitution rings that he prosecuted and won. You cannot have public officials engaging in the same illegal activities that they have prosecuted as a crime against another citizen. That is what makes it corrupt and makes it hypocritical. He gets one brand of justice, and everyone else gets conviction.

If he wants to regain the trust of his family, he should resign, not delay the public humiliation of his wife.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kinda makes you wonder what would happen if Hillary was caught up in some sexual debauchery of her own? Would she walk on stage with Bill by her side? Ooooooooooo... AWKWARD! :biggrin1:

I'm convinced that everyone in office is blowing interns and fucking prostitutes. The news of yet another one caught with their pants down doesn't surprise me. But I can't help but laugh.
Exactly, Spitzer is just another to add to the list. I think it was an insurmountable combination of needing a BJ and tricking himself to believe his actions were somehow different than those he previously prosecuted. Blah.

The only surprise for me in these politician sex scandals is when people like giuliani or gingrich actually marry the women the women they cheat with! I'm thinking, "don't these women know how this story is gonna end?", hahaha. :rolleyes:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If clients of The Emperors Club VIP were paying through the nose, wouldn't you expect them at least to pay for a hooker's ticket on the AMTRAK Acela Express? Acela Express First Class Photos Train travel in the U.S. is miserable enough without making the high price call girl go to Penn Station, board a dirty old Metroliner (train number 129) and then spend the next 3 hours and a half crawling down the 229 miles to Washington.

No wonder the session at The Mayflower only took two hours. "Kristen" wanted that wiry little bundle of nerves (Elliot Spitzer) to "get-off" so she could get out and back on another dirty, slow old Metroliner train back to New York.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kinda glad to see him out, if it happens. He started out great, esp as the AG I believe, then looked like he was getting carried away, and couldn't let go of his constant headhunting expeditions.
That's what I meant in my post above; you can often see what the "headhunter's" favorite target is, and know he's a part of it himself... especially if it's not such a huge issue in the big scheme of things.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Text Messages Found on Eliot Spitzer's Phone from February 13

I.
Spitzer to Emperor VIP Pimp 9:45am: Hey. Gonna be in DC tonight and lonely. Send me a lady, plz? Not picky. No stretch marks, though. Maybe ethnic?

Emperor VIP Pimp 9:57am: How about "Sandra Buttock?"
Spitzer to Emperor 10:02am: Cool w/ me as long as she is willing 2 play "hamburger?"
Emperor to Spitzer 10:09am: What is hamburger?
Spitzer to Emperor 10:17am: I put raw patties on her chest, eat them off. No biggie. :p

II.
Sandra Buttock to Spitzer 1:24pm: Hey Sailor. I'll be seeing you tonight. Can't wait.

Spitzer to Sandra 1:31pm: Do u download illegal mp3's?
Sandra to Spitzer 1:47pm: Sometimes?
Spitzer to Sandra 1:56pm: I'm gonna pound u harder than I did Sony. Also, call me Client 9.
Sandra to Spitzer 2:02pm: Why?
Spitzer to Sandra 2:07pm: You'll find out later but I can tell u this: it involves knives and ketchup. A LOT of ketchup. And a plaster-mold of my penis.
Spitzer to Sandra 2:19pm: Also, I might take a dump on u.

III.
Silda Spitzer to Eliot Spitzer 3:00pm: Hey hon, don't forget to call tonight to say goodnight to the kids. : )

Eliot to Silda 3:09pm: Have meetings all night + my phone is dying. Sorry : (
Silda to Eliot 3:12pm: Don't you have a charger?
Eliot to Silda 3:16pm: What? Can't hear u. Bad reception. I'll try again l8r.
Silda to Eliot 3:20pm: ? It's a text message. Do you even love me anymore?
Eliot to Silda 3:25pm: Going through tunnel for next hours. Yeesh. Government is hard.

IV.
Spitzer to Ted Kennedy 4:16pm: You ever have "Sandra Buttock?"

Kennedy to Spitzer 4:19pm: Yes. She bites. Had to get stitches on the inside of my mouth. Worth it.

V.
Spitzer to Sandra Buttock 5:01pm: Think u can handle me?

Sandra to Spitzer 5:09pm: I'll take care of you, don't worry.
Spitzer to Sandra 5:17pm: I hope u like throw-up.
Sandra to Spitzer 5:25pm: Too bad! This is my night!

VI.
FBI to Eliot Spitzer 6:30pm: Mr. Spitzer. This is an FBI text-message probe. Are you going to engage in illicit activities with a prostitute tonight?

Spitzer to FBI 6:41pm: Wha? No! Ha, ha! Nice joke, you guys. No. No way. I'm at Six Flags with all my kids. You guys should come!
FBI to Spitzer 6:52pm: It's almost 7pm in February, Mr. Spitzer. Six Flags is not open.
Spitzer to FBI 7:01pm: LOL. Loosen those ties, FEDS! Remember what I did to Wall Street?? Watch out, ha!
[Spitzer's inner-monologue at this point: "Like putty in my hands, the FBI. " He then drinks an entire bottle of Goldschlager]

VII.
Spitzer's Son to Eliot 8:22pm: Dad, mom has been crying a lot and moaning your name...

Eliot to Son 8:37pm: No, silly. She's probably just working on a new song. You know how much she loves music. And she has overactive tear-ducts.
Son to Eliot 8:56pm: Mom is a terrible singer and broke her teeth on a clarinet. And now she's on the floor, punching the cat.
Eliot to Son 9:02pm: I'm so proud of u, son. Keep doing great in school.
Son to Eliot 9:12pm: What does that even mean?
Eliot to Son 9:17pm: <3 (that is a heart. Just learned how to do that, neat! G2G, headed into 17 hour meeting!! Boo! LOL!)

VIII.
Spitzer to Kennedy 10:12pm: I am txting while boning!!!@@@!!!!!!!

Kennedy to Spitzer 10:22pm: I just drank a whole thing of bleach!

IX.
Spitzer to Sandra Buttock 2:45am: Hey babe wish I could've stayed longer but I couldn't. Have 2 do taxes all day. Lolz. U were sleeping so I stole your bra and peed in the sink. (because toiled was clogged with hamburger meat. Oops!) C U l8r?

Sandra Buttock to Spitzer 5:00am: Please never use my services again.

X.
Messages Spitzer received on March 10th, 2008:

From Michael Bloomberg 12:15pm: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
From Sony/BMG 1:34pm: S-S-S-S-S-S-Suck it! Looks like you got pluggola-ed? Whatever. Don't care if joke sucks. Fuck u!!!!!!
Kenneth Langone, VP of Home Depot 2:01pm: Can't figure out how to text a middle finger. Would love to know how. When I figure it out I'm going to send you like 700 texts of a middle finger and a million of my dick.
Emperor VIP to Spitzer 2:27pm: Just so u know...we're still open. And so are our ladies? Also, if u need work, come by. Bring resume though.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard that he paid $1000 an hour for 4 hours with the prostitute, and also left a $300 tip. That must've been some good pussy! At these rates, even I'd put on a purple suit and become a pimp. Imagine the finder's fee for something like that?

Ladies... just for note taking purposes, just how DO you create a piece of $4300 pussy?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard that he paid $1000 an hour for 4 hours with the prostitute, and also left a $300 tip. That must've been some good pussy! At these rates, even I'd put on a purple suit and become a pimp. Imagine the finder's fee for something like that?

Ladies... just for note taking purposes, just how DO you create a piece of $4300 pussy?
The "Girls" in the 7 Diamond club earned $31,000 a day. We have just spent 20 minutes in chat trying to figure out what one woman does for that much money that doesn't involve livestock and can't think of a single thing. :confused: