NY Jacks?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to a 'meeting' of Atlanta Jacks a few yrs ago and was disappointed by lack of participants. The guy in charge explained that there was a gay rodio that night that 'captured' lots of their regulars. The few who were there and I had a fun time, though. One to remember!

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know about the NY group, but I've been to both Chicago Jacks and SF Jacks when I was living in each city and they were OK. Fun, actually. Come to think of it, I tried out the Vancouver and Washington, DC groups, too, and they were hot.

Years ago, when I was a mere lad living in NYC and doing the Fire Island summer share thing, I was invited to join Shooting Stars. That was a group of A-list, under-35 y.o. guys that met for JO sessions in the city. Since I wasn't much into the A-list crowd from the beach (and I had a smokin' boyfriend) I never "consummated" the invitation.

Jaywatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not recently but when I lived in NYC in the 80's, I did attend the NY Jacks parties about a half dozen times. Was held at a bar on the upper westside, don't recall the name. Liquor was available just like any other night. VERY difficult to get in. You had to have a sponsor or two and they were very strict about it. Very well attended, at least a 100 people the nights I attended. Was friends with one of the founders of the club, that is how I was able to get in. Mostly younger and fit people, don't recall older or out of shape types, but then that was the norm for sex clubs. I recall a place in LA called the Meat Rack once asked me my weight and told me "don't put on any weight or you won't be let in". That most likely wouldn't be the case today. I did enjoy my visits at NYJ functions but it got to the point of seeing the same people weekly and soon tired of it. Good times each time I attended however.
This is my first post. Guess I finally had something to contribute.

Reactions: ct_bi_dad