NYC Bar Night

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
we'll play a game where the guys whip 'em out and the girls try to guess your username from your gallery pictures, the girl with the most right drinks for free haha

Can we please stay on topic? Like this one?

To those hijacking this thread with crosstalk, PLEASE take it private. Regardless of who's right or wrong, neither of you is contributing towards the goal of making the night a reality.

Thank you. That is all.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
we'll play a game where the guys whip 'em out and the girls try to guess your username from your gallery pictures, the girl with the most right drinks for free haha

Hmmmm I am not very competitive but I think I can easily identify quite a few by sight already. The real test would be to be blindfolded and identify them by touch.

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
I like NYC a lot. It is a very nice place. Except when I went to college everyone hated me because I was from NY and they thought I had an attitude problem. And then several years later when I went off to Army boot camp, my recruiter said not to let it be known I was from NY because people might give me problems. And yes, everyone hated me in the Army. And so yes, I know it's great to be from NY because of how I've been hated for it. And I think it's because people think that we NYers think that we are better than the rest.

L

lislndr

Hadn't logged on in a while, just caught on the thread. Excited about this!! I'll be the guy asking everyone "Hey, are you here for the support group?" ::wink wink, nudge nudge::

Last edited by a moderator:

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hadn't logged on in a while, just caught on the thread. Excited about this!! I'll be the guy asking everyone "Hey, are you here for the support group?" ::wink wink, nudge nudge::

If you do something that embarrassing, people will be annoyed