NYC Bar Night

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After the meet up, there is a fetish party close by. There is a dj, equipment, areas to lounge and talk and play. Msg me for details, theme is back to school night and I am dressed as a headmistress with a yard stick for measuring and spanking

PS- wear all black if you think you might want to come to the fetish party or if you are into the scene- school(Hot headmaster, sexy school girl, narcissistic nerd, vexing vixen, horny homeroom, mad mathematician, book worm, class president, or jerky janitor) or Kinky camper chic, fetish wear, latex, leather, pvc, creatively dressed, burner beautiful, uniforms, school girl, suits, formal wear

You are welcome to change clothes at the fetish party :smile:

Last edited:

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FYI- there is a venue change for the fetish party after- Club 579 579 6th Ave btwn 16th and 17th

I will get to Art Bar around eight

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People are meeting there between eight and eleven. Who ever is there first grab a couch in the back. I guess we will figure out who is who lol I'm a tall very curvy blonde

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm I walked in, saw a bunch of couches with people talking but none with msthang or the other people I know by appearance. I am at 579 now buy there is a cover depending on what you are wearing. I got a few msgs from people canceling also

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I hate that I couldn't make it. It is worth trying again. Some of us have met before. I think the way to do it is just make sure a couple or a few of us will really be there...if anyone else wants to come, that's fine.

notourist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was the meetup this past Saturday night? That's got to be abad night for most people for this kind of thing. I, for one, have a standing commitment for most weekend nights. I'm sure it's much better to do an after-work thing during the week.

Possible?