NYC BBW looking for fun

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, just joined here tonight. It happened by mistake, I am going to be the most awesome thing for Halloween, a Size Queen, with an eighteen inch ruler scepter, crown, and magnum sash so found this site during, um, research ;) ;) Anyway, I always had an interest in large cock. Just left an ltr with a five inch cock. I would think about something bigger, better, the whole time. I keep wanting dp too. I am in NYC, blonde, blue eye, bbw, submissive, open minded, and can give more pics in msgs. I can not host though.

D

deleted136887

DP ....
that sounds inviting.
In fact you are everything a man could want.
You sound like the perfect girl?
welcome

D_Nad_Pullerton

Just Browsing
Media
Dear sizequeenNY,

I would love to chat with you about the possibilities. You sound wide open. I am happy to fill the gap for people I like. ;) I live in the Albany area. Check my profile and if you like what you see, maybe we can chat via Skype or MSN.

Cheers, babe!

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought it would be rude of me to say and I would rather not since I enjoy all different large cocks. I posted it in the intro board that I am looking for something specific. The other night my throat took 8.5 x 5 without hesitation and I want a challenge. What I have always wanted was dp with two large cocks so anything above that for one of them would be good.

Blutrane, I really do enjoy your pics ; )