NYC Cock Measuring Service

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by fuselage, May 25, 2009.

1. fuselage

fuselage Member

I'm offering this free service only for the biggest, baddest dicks in the NYC area. Submit photos to be considered for a personal measuring and assessment. I will use certified bone-pressed dorsal measuring methods performed with a flexible tape measure. Girth will also be recorded as well. A subjective 1-10 rating of your rigidity, curvature direction and degree as well as general phallic aesthetics will also be added to your rating. Uncut cocks will be greeted with a host of additional analytical criteria to rate your foreskin length, prepuce suppleness and intensity of natural cock-head aroma. With the results of this examination in hand you can publish and promote your stats as independently confirmed by an independent cock aficionado and expert.

#1 fuselage, May 25, 2009
    Last edited: May 25, 2009
  2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Can I measure U? You are hung, man.

3. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Jeez! You're all selfless sacrifice in the service of mankind, aren't you...? (You sly, inventive dog, you! :rolleyes:)

But what is that "natural cock-head aroma" you mention? As an intact man (and an experienced, avid aficionado of all kinds of dicks), I've never noticed it on my or anyone else's clean penis. Perhaps you're talking about someone who never rinses under his foreskin? If so, well............:redface:

#3 karldergrosse, May 25, 2009
    Last edited: May 25, 2009
  4. fuselage

fuselage Member

Ever since my days living in Miami I've dated mostly uncut Latino guys. Even though they were all were very clean I could detect a musky smell from their dick-heads. This ranged from very subtle to quite obvious. Even with a very clean, recently washed uncut dick I can detect this scent that is common to all that I've encountered. Representing the other extreme was one of my first boyfriends, an educated professional Cuban guy, would come home after a hot Miami workday and present me with his huge uncut dick. There were times when the smell was shocking at first but then I suppose the natural pheromones in the scent would get into my nose and I'd become turned on big time. (It also helped that it was emanating from the most visually impressive cock imaginable.) I hope this story does not offend but in my experience there is certainly a difference and one that I am whole-heartedly a fan of.

5. hud01

Gold Member

I give you an A for inventiveness and an A for a hot cock

#5 hud01, May 26, 2009
    Last edited: May 26, 2009
  6. karldergrosse

Gold Member

No, I certainly don't find it offensive--quite to the contrary. I was asking a seriously meant question, and it's interesting to hear of a different experience. Thanx. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted