NYC Dick Size Measuring (and More) Party - August 11

sizesurveyor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you get when you cram 25 drug and attitude-free guys into a downtown Manhattan hotel room, add a tape measure, some data collection forms and a statistically minded individual? A Dick Size Measuring Party!

The Big Apple's next DSMP will be taking place at a hotel on East 34th Street on the evening of Saturday, August 11. Don’t let the name fool you – the activity is not restricted to just taking measurements - jo, oral, rimming and anal action will also be featured. In addition, guys of ANY endowment size who are at their ideal body weight and between the ages of 18 and 45 are welcome to attend (sorry bears, but you're going to have to sit this one out). I'm looking for as many local LPSG members as possible! More information about this unique party is located at Penis Size Measuring Party FAQ (it's a totally free site). If you’re interested in attending, drop me a line and include your age, height and weight-related stats. BTW, please note that since we'll be meeting at a rather expensive hotel, I'll be requesting a $10 contribution at the door to help defray costs.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you get when you cram 25 drug and attitude-free guys into a downtown Manhattan hotel room, add a tape measure, some data collection forms and a statistically minded individual? A Dick Size Measuring Party! The Big Apple's next DSMP will be taking place at a hotel on East 34th Street on the evening of Saturday, August 11. Don’t let the name fool you – the activity is not restricted to just taking measurements - jo, oral, rimming and anal action will also be featured. In addition, guys of ANY endowment size who are at their ideal body weight and between the ages of 18 and 45 are welcome to attend (sorry bears, but you're going to have to sit this one out).

Darn, the young guys have all the fun!:mad: :wink: :smile:

cutedork

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now, this makes sense IF they measure the proper way. :O)

Proper way... Add two inches from the length measured from the tip to bottom of your asshole. ^_^
Think I head that from Penn & Teller.
But If Arliss is there... It's on.

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any word on how the previous events you had in NYC went.

I'll bring the tape measures.

sizesurveyor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last NYC party was great, there were 24 guys present. I have pics from that party at Untitled Document

So far, I've heard from almost 60 guys (I'm advertising on many different sites). However, with the usual 85% no-show rate, that translates to about 9 guys who will actually show up, so I'll need to hear from a lot more to reach my target of 25.

Just to clarify, there is a definite measuring component to this party and the proper measuring method (dorsal surface) is used. I'm attempting to verify the results of my online survey at The Definitive Penis Size Survey If you follow the link to the results section, you can learn alot about dick size.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW...you guys in Montreal and rural Pennsylvania must REALLY know how to host a hot party :rolleyes:

Yeah we do, actually. And our parties don't involve data collection forms.

Dude #1 : "Hey man, wanna go to John's party tonight?"
Dude #2 : "Sure, I hear there's gonna be some data collection forms there."
Dude #1 : "Oh that's hot. I'll bring my abacus!"

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He Says The Party Is For In Shape, Hot Guys Under 46.
Judging From The Pics Of The Last Party, He Let In Alot Of Guys That Didnt Fit That Criteria.
Looked Like Alot Of Older Guys With Bellies And Saggy Asses, And Not A Huge Cock In Sight.

j_me_3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So what were the average dimensions of the April 2007 partygoer?