NYC Fantasy: A Hung Straight Bro Making Me Beg For His Cock, Calling Me Names And Laughing At Me

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung straight uncut American exhibitionist here. I love to flaunt it before drooling objectifying admiring eyes and make them want me like nothing else on this world, from taking it out mostly hooded with the glans tip peeping out and my urethra one-eye winking at you and once in your sight my reflexively boning process would initiate first mushroomhead swelling enormously stretching my short tight foreskin thinner and thinner and it slides incrementally backwards still able, if barely, to find purchase on this ever bigger glans with massive growth especially in an underboob like pattern I call underglans, the weighty head nodding on the ever stretching shaft growing bigger and bigger until my skin gives up the ghost, loses its tenuous grip on the head and rolls neatly back and the hint of pheromones and aromatic testosterone metabolites that were leaking from beneath it enticing your senses suddenly hits you like brick wall as hours of accrued pheromonal deposition all roils and boils off at once assaulting your senses and awakening the most poignant deepest hunger imaginable in you and this heady perfume continues to permeate your senses as it continues stretching and nodding towards you, so close that now your eyes are crossed as they are glued to my glans, now grown to its full 2.5 inch width and weeping precum forming a large drop that is ready to drop when the still bobbing head contacts the tip of your nose leaving a salty snail trail dribblet and i tell you I know how much you need it, but say you can’t have it even though I routinely let guys worship, receiving the dual sacraments in direct communion with their god despite this fact you are going to have to live with only the taste ready to drip from your nose which taking that as tacit permission you lap up greedily whereupon i plant the sole of my foot square on your face and push you over backwards keeping it in place and following you down and laughing as you wince and through watering eyes you marvel at how much my member has grown in getting now fully hard arcing fluidly but rigidly upwards with the perfect geometry, my massive glans peeled open and resting atop a plinth of perfect flesh and blood. So much blood to inflate it so far, some 533% growth from minimum possible although you witnessed perhaps only a half to two thirds of this as I didn’t commence from icewater small. Nonetheless the magnitude of my growth stuns you and you cant take your eyes off of it. I remove my foot and kneel astride your chest and neck with it now mere inches away and you can see its underside clearly, taut frenulum, fiercly jutting coronal ridge transitioning into swollen underglans and standing sharply abruptly out from the already broad pillar beneath it looking like a fearsome barracuda head rendered in pink. Noticing you so entranced i wrap a hand around its base not even close to covering half of the shaft, gripping tightly and pressing it downwards it swells, impossibly even more becoming glass smooth and substantially wider and even the wrinkled frenulum smooths out but for the central tendon and another drop of nectar quivers at the tip as i bark “you want this phat ass dick?” several times each louder with increasing intensity. “Yes” you stammer, then “please.” And I unleashed a blistering assault using it as my weapon cracking and lashing you about the head and shoulders with it’s surprising mass, pendulously forward weighted it crashes down again and again with a sickening thump as I laugh long and hard, as long as it continues…

I could go on but only if you want. Dm me if so.

thickgeo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hung straight uncut American exhibitionist here. I love to flaunt it before drooling objectifying admiring eyes and make them want me like nothing else on this world, from taking it out mostly hooded with the glans tip peeping out and my urethra one-eye winking at you and once in your sight my reflexively boning process would initiate first mushroomhead swelling enormously stretching my short tight foreskin thinner and thinner and it slides incrementally backwards still able, if barely, to find purchase on this ever bigger glans with massive growth especially in an underboob like pattern I call underglans, the weighty head nodding on the ever stretching shaft growing bigger and bigger until my skin gives up the ghost, loses its tenuous grip on the head and rolls neatly back and the hint of pheromones and aromatic testosterone metabolites that were leaking from beneath it enticing your senses suddenly hits you like brick wall as hours of accrued pheromonal deposition all roils and boils off at once assaulting your senses and awakening the most poignant deepest hunger imaginable in you and this heady perfume continues to permeate your senses as it continues stretching and nodding towards you, so close that now your eyes are crossed as they are glued to my glans, now grown to its full 2.5 inch width and weeping precum forming a large drop that is ready to drop when the still bobbing head contacts the tip of your nose leaving a salty snail trail dribblet and i tell you I know how much you need it, but say you can’t have it even though I routinely let guys worship, receiving the dual sacraments in direct communion with their god despite this fact you are going to have to live with only the taste ready to drip from your nose which taking that as tacit permission you lap up greedily whereupon i plant the sole of my foot square on your face and push you over backwards keeping it in place and following you down and laughing as you wince and through watering eyes you marvel at how much my member has grown in getting now fully hard arcing fluidly but rigidly upwards with the perfect geometry, my massive glans peeled open and resting atop a plinth of perfect flesh and blood. So much blood to inflate it so far, some 533% growth from minimum possible although you witnessed perhaps only a half to two thirds of this as I didn’t commence from icewater small. Nonetheless the magnitude of my growth stuns you and you cant take your eyes off of it. I remove my foot and kneel astride your chest and neck with it now mere inches away and you can see its underside clearly, taut frenulum, fiercly jutting coronal ridge transitioning into swollen underglans and standing sharply abruptly out from the already broad pillar beneath it looking like a fearsome barracuda head rendered in pink. Noticing you so entranced i wrap a hand around its base not even close to covering half of the shaft, gripping tightly and pressing it downwards it swells, impossibly even more becoming glass smooth and substantially wider and even the wrinkled frenulum smooths out but for the central tendon and another drop of nectar quivers at the tip as i bark “you want this phat ass dick?” several times each louder with increasing intensity. “Yes” you stammer, then “please.” And I unleashed a blistering assault using it as my weapon cracking and lashing you about the head and shoulders with it’s surprising mass, pendulously forward weighted it crashes down again and again with a sickening thump as I laugh long and hard, as long as it continues…

I could go on but only if you want. Dm me if so.
this reads like a bot wrote this and is all the more odd because you're not even hung lol

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this reads like a bot wrote this and is all the more odd because you're not even hung lol
What on earth would make you level either criticism here? They are both nonsense. The day that a fucking bot can muster the linguistic skills that I bring to bear will be a dark day indeed. I can only default to questioning your own literacy in response to your remark. On the second point, I realize that a descriptor like hung is of necessity a subjective and qualitative one, so lets transition to quantifying to assess the validity of your remark. And I would be interested in other peoples defined thresholds for qualifying as “hung”. I will also point out that I am a grower, so not all of my photos will do justice to my potential. Nonetheless it doesn’t take more than a cursory look at my gallery to encounter examples of me at my finest, and judging by the overwhelmingly and enthusiastically positive response I have received here over the many years I have participated, evidently the vast majority of humanity is substantively more impressed than are you. Of the many thousands whom I have shown, it is an almost universal consensus that mine is aesthetically beautiful and perfect in size, form, and function. Virtually all characterize it as beautiful and perfect and use a variety of adjectives with respect to size from big and huge to massive and god-cock. Am I the biggest out there? No and I make no such claims, nor do I care. With a lifetime best measurement of 9.5” however, I am without question an exemplary specimen and well above average. I cannot say what you think qualifies as hung, and once again, I do not care. When weighed against the raving endorsement of many thousands, the off the wall assertions of a vanishingly slim minority of a few haters, malcontents and philistines, (of which I keep a tally to support the point and you sir clock in at lucky hater number 13) simply do not even register. A statistical aberration, a blip, a worthless erroneous data point to be discarded, your position laughable, significant only insofar as it serves to support its counter-positive. In a nutshell, for those who cant comprehend erudite “botspeak,” aka the english language: go F**k yourself. I hope character substitution is not also too abstruse for you.

thickgeo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What on earth would make you level either criticism here? They are both nonsense. The day that a fucking bot can muster the linguistic skills that I bring to bear will be a dark day indeed. I can only default to questioning your own literacy in response to your remark. On the second point, I realize that a descriptor like hung is of necessity a subjective and qualitative one, so lets transition to quantifying to assess the validity of your remark. And I would be interested in other peoples defined thresholds for qualifying as “hung”. I will also point out that I am a grower, so not all of my photos will do justice to my potential. Nonetheless it doesn’t take more than a cursory look at my gallery to encounter examples of me at my finest, and judging by the overwhelmingly and enthusiastically positive response I have received here over the many years I have participated, evidently the vast majority of humanity is substantively more impressed than are you. Of the many thousands whom I have shown, it is an almost universal consensus that mine is aesthetically beautiful and perfect in size, form, and function. Virtually all characterize it as beautiful and perfect and use a variety of adjectives with respect to size from big and huge to massive and god-cock. Am I the biggest out there? No and I make no such claims, nor do I care. With a lifetime best measurement of 9.5” however, I am without question an exemplary specimen and well above average. I cannot say what you think qualifies as hung, and once again, I do not care. When weighed against the raving endorsement of many thousands, the off the wall assertions of a vanishingly slim minority of a few haters, malcontents and philistines, (of which I keep a tally to support the point and you sir clock in at lucky hater number 13) simply do not even register. A statistical aberration, a blip, a worthless erroneous data point to be discarded, your position laughable, significant only insofar as it serves to support its counter-positive. In a nutshell, for those who cant comprehend erudite “botspeak,” aka the english language: go F**k yourself. I hope character substitution is not also too abstruse for you.
Impeccably reddit reply. If you're 9.5", then my cock is 13". There are enough actually big dicks in the world to make cock size objectively factual and yours does not pass the threshold of hung. Sorry. I find it necessary to bring down braggarts and liars a notch. This site is called large penis support group, not "give me undue attention because I use angle magic and need my 6" dick to be called huge because I have poor self-esteem" dot com.

Reactions: laxplayer