NYC hung cock sucker

j8987

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
20 year old in shape college guy who loves a big cock. very masculine here but loves a nice piece of meat! anyone interested in a little fun tonight?!

B_jockguy25

Just Browsing
Media
You sound pretty desperate/slutty dude - that is not attractive to most guys. Maybe you need to mature a little, but if you really want to have a good boyfriend you will never be able to find one with habits like this.

j8987

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok well since i am not here for a boyfriend (or even interested in the potential) and most of this website is dedicated to showing the dicks of considered hot celebrities, i wouldnt call this site of some type of classy status. I am a guy who gets horny and enjoyes fucking and its not slutty to be upfront unless your insecure. I know what i want and am not going to beat around the bush about it. so lay the fuck off

B_jockguy25

Just Browsing
Media
If you can't actually meet someone and have to resort to pretending to be "hung" on a website mostly composed of old fat guys re-living their youths and pretending to be hung then I feel bad for you. And dude, you really need to reflect on your values - just cuz you are horny doesn't mean you should sleep with anything that moves, you will regret it one day, and anyone you meet that likes you or you like will be so totally put off by your slutty behavior they will dump you in a sec if they find out. Most gay guys DO NOT have sex with tons of partners, only a very select and sad few.

j8987

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok good thing i am in the closet and see my future with a wife and kids....and i dont pretend to be hung cause i know i am not. and why do you care so much. this is making me so mad. ive probably been with 5 guys in my short life and dont see a future being gay.....i enjoy women just as much as men and plan on staying discreet and safe if that makes you feel better.

B_jockguy25

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah right you do - closet case figures - good luck with your sad life man - only have been with 5 men? Marrying a woman? On a big dick board looking for sex with men? So sad - admit you're gay and get on with your life - otherwise it is pathetic. I guarantee you can do without vagina, but will cheat on your "wife" left and right looking for cock. Just face who you are and live a healthy happy life instead of denying who you are and being a slut on a board filled with mostly fat old sad closeted guys. You can be happy and are lucky to live in a country, age, (and particularly city) where you can be openly gay - don't look back in 20 years and regret your life...