NYC JO Buds

footballbudnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Met an LPSG bud this past weekend for a compare and JO session. It was awesome. Any other NYC buds wanna hang over some beers and a game, hit me up. Peace.

footballbudnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It went down like this: Met at his place. Had the Mets game on. Brought some beers. Just sat and watched the game and talked shop for a while. It was kinda muggy, and we both had jeans on, so I said, "mind if I take the jeans off?". So I did. Then he took off his. We sat on the couch and talked about the game and other things...two men just chilling and hanging out on a weekend in boxers. The talk turned to the LPSG site, and comparing various dudes and their size, and stuff. Then we both just whipped them out, stood in front of a mirror and started comparing our sizes, and the differences between our dicks. Then we just started to JO, and talk about it as we did - and kept comparing. His head was a big mushroom head, while mine was smaller, but yet I'm thicker at the base, and stuff like that. We jacked and compared and examined each other's dicks for about an hour, and then we finally jacked off our loads together. It was cool. Totally harmless, safe and just buds beings buds. Would def do it again. Won't say who it was to respect privacy, of course. But dude - if you are reading this - thanks. That was a major stress relief.

BigDonkey125

Experimental Member
Media
am very interested to join one of these. I'm
located in downtown NYC and would love to get in on the action, any suggetions on
how this is possible?

footballbudnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be up for some other JO sessions, dudes. Hit me up in a pvt email if you want. need to keep it on the Dl, though. Rock on.

footballbudnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any guys able to host a JO session with me and some fellow straight but curious guys?

Finding a host is tough.

Figured we could get some men together, shoot the shit, have some beers and get a compare group going.