NYC LPSG Meet 'n' Greet (#3) 6/29/08 @ Gay Pride

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who's interested? Hopefully we can get the gang from the previous meet and any others are also welcome.

Sunday June 29 in the Village NYC.

Women and str8s and Bi's welcome too.

http://www.nycpride.org/index.html

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps you still have time to get a spot in the parade/march along with an LPSG banner...

(hey, it's just an idea. And for the record the Village will be mobbed that day if it's the same as most years, so figure your haunting place now)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll be there. Where should we meet up?

You know the city better than I do. I guess we will have to find each other via cell phones. If we get together say at noon, we can also meet at 2 PM at a certain location to meet up with any scragglers or lost people.

We can meet at the Arch at Washington square park, or outside The Monster.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have a great time, boys. I think this is so cool that you all are already planning your second get together.

Why don't you come and bring NoStrings (and the rest of that areas crew)...I think he posted that he has never been to NYC, and that's a shame since he is only a few hours drive away.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't you come and bring NoStrings (and the rest of that areas crew)...I think he posted that he has never been to NYC, and that's a shame since he is only a few hours drive away.

Babe,

No Strings is Mercurial Bliss' amour. It would hardly be proper. Anyway anything outside at this time of year is killer on my asthma. You all need to take pics next time. You should be talking to DC Deep, Lex, Big Man John, and Wife of Bath about that.

Babe,

No Strings is Mercurial Bliss' amour. It would hardly be proper. Anyway anything outside at this time of year is killer on my asthma. You all need to take pics next time. You should be talking to DC Deep, Lex, Big Man John, and Wife of Bath about that.

Hehe....

Mem was the one who really didn't want his picture taken and we know why! :reporter:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hehe....

Mem was the one who really didn't want his picture taken and we know why! :naughty:

I never come out well in pictures. (or in the mirror, I'm a Vampire) :wink::biggrin1:

I offered to take a picture and no one else wanted to be in it. Many people had camera phones and I had a camera in my bag.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never come out well in pictures. (or in the mirror, I'm a Vampire) :wink::biggrin1:

I offered to take a picture and no one else wanted to be in it. Many people had camera phones and I had a camera in my bag.

Well, you all better not pull that trick this time. You need to take some pictures for the rest of us to enjoy.

I bet you are a cutie, Mem. Most people are a lot harder on themselves than other are.

He is! Still, we're trying to work out who he is. Mem's been on TV or movies at some point. We were all certain of it. The hard part is figuring out where.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is! Still, we're trying to work out who he is. Mem's been on TV or movies at some point. We were all certain of it. The hard part is figuring out where.

LOL, the only place I'm known from is from here, by starting over 300 threads and polls.:biggrin1:

Although I always thought I might be famous in a parallel Universe. Maybe your parallel selves know me from there.:biggrin1:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great link...it looks so familiar too...
You know the city better than I do. I guess we will have to find each other via cell phones. If we get together say at noon, we can also meet at 2 PM at a certain location to meet up with any stragglers or lost people.-it's the village darling, everyone is lost in some way.

We can meet at the Arch at Washington square park, or outside The Monster.
Two problems there Mem. Well, better make that three. The Arch is not really a great meeting place on that particular day considering that most of the Village is swarming with not only Priade atendees, but also the summer touristers. The Arch is also only a block from the parade/march route-and poses the North/South issue. Ever try getting across the road as marchers are going through Mem? It ain't easy, and the cops sort of frown on it unless it's an emergency- things would become sloppy Mem. Do you really want to be bagged by a cop that much?

The route then heads over to Christopher which is on the North side of Christopher Park. The Monster is located on Grove on the other side of the park and given the day and celebrations is liable to be rather crowded, even outside. The best meeting places would be north of Christopher Street since the parade goes down Christopher towards the river. Trust me on this, getting around Sheridan Square and the immediate area is torture on the last Sunday of June.

A good location in many ways, if you are not looking for food, would be at the LGBT center on 13th Street just off of 7th Avenue. Plenty of space outside and you could even drift towards the corner before heading off to your next destination. At 13th and Seventh the sidewalks are reasonably wide, and there is usually some shade. If in need of prayer, there's a church across the street. If in need of alcohol or drug recovery, there's a noontime meeting at the center (High Noon).

Point being, try to be NORTH of Christopher. The noon hour will be seeing Christopher filling up rapidly as marchers will soon be arriving.

Bars and restaurants are all over the place, many not requiring reservations, so once you have a friendly group, you can pop into one of those. Then down to Pier 54 for the merriment and meerkats.

Again, see if you can get a place North of Christopher and West of 5th Avenue, so as to not have to try getting through marchers and viewers who refuse to budge. (trust me, it's more difficult than the Halloween Parade for getting through).

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like a nightmare, but I still want to try and get together with a few of the guys from last night.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like you all should designate lunch as your excuse to get together and go from there to the parade. Go to John's Pizza or the Cafe Vivaldi anything as a rendezvous point and go from there.

Yes, it may have to be a late breakfast. :biggrin1: I think our best bet is getting together before the parade, which starts at noon.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope you guys all have a great time. Bubba (Bigmanjon) and I were just in NYC and won't be able to make it back there for Pride.

If pics are taken and people feel like sharing, I would love to see them. I do not share pics without permission.

Peace.