NYC Meet and Greet #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What Nick mean is there obv. is no sex AT the MNG. Folks can do whatever they like later. There NEVER was any plan for folks to have sex at the meets. For some reason the ST8 guys seem to think usually that Meet And Great means sex. In a restaurant no less. Just food, drinks and chat entails really. In fact there's usually more endless, cheeky and bandwith sucking flirting going on in these threads than in person.

Besides, if this was all about sex, wouldn't we call this the "MEAT and greet"? :biggrin1:
Woo hoo! Silly, cheeky joke! I can hear everyone moaning now. Hee hee hee!!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Besides, if this was all about sex, wouldn't we call this the "MEAT and greet"? :biggrin1:
Woo hoo! Silly, cheeky joke! I can hear everyone moaning now. Hee hee hee!!

God, Vinyl. You are so much wittier in person. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is there another one coming? I hope to attend once again. I hope it's very soon.:smile:

Late June is ideal (during Pride).

Tentatively scheduled for June 20th, Bull. We're thinking we don't want to try to do it/conflict with Pride.

Last edited:

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tentatively scheduled for June 20th, Bull. We're thinking we don't want to try to do it/conflict with Pride.

Just checked the local dates for my own area and Providence is having its Pride Fest on the June 20th weekend, so in order to see my local friends, it looks like I won't be able to join the NYC M+G after all... major bummer, was so looking forward to this!

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i will keep an eye out for the date and place... be nice to meet some LPSG'ers!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason, I MUST respond to your post whereby you explain the dynamics of these meet-greets and attempt to dispell the sexual inuendo in posts such as mine (clearly meant as a joke) for those here that are "virginal, innocent, naive, str8, etc". CUM ON !!!! We are all adults, and these people are on this site looking at pics of BigCocks and asking to be rated. Innocent? Intimidated ? I think not.... Anyone here who uses the possibilty of SEX at these meetings as an excuse not to attend is a "cop out". PLEASE, do they really think we are gonna get naked in a public restaurant and carry-on like Sodom and Gommorrah ? So basically what I am saying is that I find your extended explanations unneccessary, but certainly if you feel the need, dont stop on MY account. LOL. You can throw a drink in my face when i see you at the event. - xoxoxoxox - Alyn

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jason, I MUST respond to your post whereby you explain the dynamics of these meet-greets and attempt to dispell the sexual inuendo in posts such as mine (clearly meant as a joke) for those here that are "virginal, innocent, naive, str8, etc". CUM ON !!!! We are all adults, and these people are on this site looking at pics of BigCocks and asking to be rated. Innocent? Intimidated ? I think not.... Anyone here who uses the possibilty of SEX at these meetings as an excuse not to attend is a "cop out". PLEASE, do they really think we are gonna get naked in a public restaurant and carry-on like Sodom and Gommorrah ? So basically what I am saying is that I find your extended explanations unneccessary, but certainly if you feel the need, dont stop on MY account. LOL. You can throw a drink in my face when i see you at the event. - xoxoxoxox - Alyn

I can't say I entirely disagree with you, but now that we've all had this discussion and it's all in print, can we put it to rest?

And I'm not directing this solely at you, Alyn!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't say I entirely disagree with you, but now that we've all had this discussion and it's all in print, can we put it to rest?

And I'm not directing this solely at you, Alyn!
Nick baby, you can always direct ANYTHING you want at me without repercussion. :redface: It was dead before I made my post, but Jasons post kinda ticked me off, so hadda get it off my chest....:frown1:

Last edited:

Just checked the local dates for my own area and Providence is having its Pride Fest on the June 20th weekend, so in order to see my local friends, it looks like I won't be able to join the NYC M+G after all... major bummer, was so looking forward to this!

Oh you can see them any time! New York is a far more important city so come here instead. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.