NYC Meetup - THIS SATURDAY NIGHT (Jan 29th)

bustydesi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After reading and responding to the dozens of threads on here relating to a NYC meetup, I was sorely disappointed to find that nothing ever happens. Well, something is happening this Saturday at a hotel suite in midtown. This will be what a hope is a regularly scheduled NYC meetup for LPSG members.

I don't like the idea of inviting strange guys over my apartment, so I took the initiative and booked a very nice hotel suite in midtown Manhattan for Saturday, January 29th. I hope to meet a few hot, hung studs who are interested in getting down. I have several girlfriends (some single, some in couples) who will be coming out as well. So, this will be a sort of private swing party -- only those who are in-shape, very attractive (as judged by me), polite and of course HUNG will be invited. If you'd like to come, message me.

This is NOT a paid event and I am not trying to promote anything other than a fun LPSG get-together (finally), so please do not ban me! (I posted once before about a free JO group for guys and girls who want to watch, but since I linked to a website I was banned).

Hope to hear from you guys :) And, before you flame - if you are not interested or have a problem with swingers, just don't respond. Swing parties aren't for everyone, but swing parties that only allow hot, young guests are extremely rare. Everyone uses protection and plays safe. I always have a LOT of fun! And ladies, you are more than welcome to come out too... I have a few very sexy girl-friends, many of whom are bi, coming out.

Private message me if interested!

bustydesi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just contacted you back, cdog204. Any guys in couples or single women? I'm trying to keep a roughly 2:1 guy to girl ratio for the party. I'm really looking forward to meeting a bunch of LPSG people!

bustydesi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, HappyG -- you have a yummy cock!! If you ever do get to NYC, contact me -- I would love to suck that massive cock and then have you pound me!

xoxo
Jas

avengoid1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to ask: Did this really happen? Did you break the pattern of non-happening that plagues all these threads?

bustydesi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL, it happened... I throw these parties every month (I call them XXXtreme Events) as opposed to the couples-only parties called Behind Closed Doors ("BCD"). I don't bs, and these parties are the only not-for-profit larger scale swing parties arranged in Manhattan. These parties have been recognized by Time Out NY as the best swingers group in the city, and raved about in NY Press and L Magazine.

I invited several LPSG guys (and an interested girl), and it was a total disappointment. It's probably the first and last time I will invite LPSG members. I limited the amount of single guys I invited to ensure a 2:1 guy to girl ratio. One didn't show up because he apparently got hurt, but I didn't hear from him until today.

I also had to ask one of the other guys to kindly tell his "date" (an attractive, busty asian girl who looked more like a prostitute than a date) to leave. She obviously didn't want to be there and made the other women feel really uncomfortable (e.g. passing the guy off to the other single women, "I'm not going to touch him, but you can...", giggling in the hallway watching everyone else fucking in the two bedrooms). The guy wound up leaving with her, which was fine as we had plenty of guys to go around. He did realize that this party was incredible -- within 20 minutes of his arrivals, the bedrooms were filled with hot, young people going at it (we had 6 couples, 3 single women, and 8 guys come out). The look on the his face said it all as he realized hot swing parties DO exist. He seemed like a nice guy, but his best line was, "I have a 9x6 cock." I was hoping he'd stay to see my friend Damon, who has a *legit* 12" cock that it thick as hell and is a total gentleman. I'm not sure what's with some of the guys on this site and why they think that telling a girl their dick size is a good pickup line... especially at a party where clothes were coming off anyhow.

Aside from all that, I received literally dozens of PMs from guys on this site. Most just wanted to chat. Others asked me to "convince" them to come. An unbelievable amount of time wasted on fakers, and lurkers (some even self-admittedly). I even received PMs from other girls who wanted to cyber. I guess there are just a LOT of people on here who feel very safe behind the computer screen, but have no idea that some of us don't waste our time with cyber-fantasies when we could be getting the real thing.

I don't talk shit and didn't choose to advertise my credentials before posting. I was just looking for some new guys to invite to a party on me. Unfortunately, I won't be repeating it. Hot, hung gentlemen are always able to find me on swinger sites, and that's how I'll leave it.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just a thought but you have msged a lot of people here and you are shady as fuck. I googled your little event, non lpsg people were paying up to a buck fifty. So you are using our well endowed community and their better halves for your profit