NYC Meetup - THIS SATURDAY NIGHT (Jan 29th)

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I would definitely meet up for a meal or something similar if I was in the area. There isn't anything to be scared of - what have you got to lose? :smile:

I know, why would anyone be scared of me? :wink:

I think I would have to wait in line to meet up with you from the long list of admirers you have on LPSG.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think I would have to wait in line to meet up with you from the long list of admirers you have on LPSG.

Haha, you flatter me Ms! I'm sure your list of admirers is twice that of mine. I certainly wouldn't be scared of you, I would embrace you. :wink:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why guys are so scared to meet. It's not like I am proposing marriage, just a drink in a public place. I make no promises of sex because I need to meet someone before I can determine if there is any chemistry.

And judging from your posts, MS. THANG, it would be an enjoyable evening even if it ended with just the drink. So...there is absolutely nothing to fear, of course.

hurfdurf77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

To be honest, I'm far more terrified of the men here than the women. Despite being bisexual, I'm actually not too interested in the girls here that much haha. That's probably because I expect them to be size queens and I'm very average :p

xxlgirth

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can complete vouch for the group.. Ive known "bustydesi" for years, me and the wife went to one of their parties last night, the best looking young crowd so far, we have been to a few swing clubs in the city and were very disappointed... BCD is real and everyone was down to earth and there to have a good time...

Thanks J...