Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yea but they essentially have a security guard down there now. Decked out in sunglasses. Stands at the end of the shower banks, hangs up the curtains, and peaks into the steam and sauna
What? That's wild! No way he's working all day? Is he there in the mornings?

Reactions: Realmuscle19

yw21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright fellas, visiting for the weekend and decided to put your comments to the test. Lot of negative nellies on here so here’s the scoop:

Crunch 34th. Went Friday around 8 pm. Mixed crowd and fairly busy but definitely a few interested dudes. Steam was too busy but ended up catching the eye of a cute black guy and Jo’d in a shower stall.

Crunch Tribeca. Went Sat around 4:00. Oh man. This place is a good time. Most guys interested. Ended up in a stall with a cute Asian guy but he was only looking to jerk. Second round with a tall beefy moustached guy who loved his ass played with. 5 guys in the stream with one sucking me and me fingering his hot hole while the rest jerked. We finished in the shower stall. No dark glasses security guy, just a disinterested locker room attendant. This place is a vibe. I love NY. lol