Nyc / Nj Gyms

D

deleted1084320

Anyone go to Blink Fitness in Bryant Park? I used to go everyday after work pre pandemic and there used to be action everyday in the showers. Haven’t been since 2020

Jay-E

Expert Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone go to Blink Fitness in Bryant Park? I used to go everyday after work pre pandemic and there used to be action everyday in the showers. Haven’t been since 2020
I just opened up a membership at the Blink Fitness in Murray Hill. I walk there from work after leaving the office. A lot of college kids/guys in their twenties use this gym. No steam room, haven't seen anything happening.

Reactions: Pp22222

Pp22222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just opened up a membership at the Blink Fitness in Murray Hill. I walk there from work after leaving the office. A lot of college kids/guys in their twenties use this gym. No steam room, haven't seen anything happening.
Do they have open communal showers or a sauna?

Pp22222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey NY‘ers! Will be visiting town soon and would like to go to a gym with nice views on open communal showers. Action is not so important but nice views - preferably of a male audience in the 20s/30s. Places with day pass option would be ideal.

Any recommendations?