Nyc / Nj Gyms

ALauren215

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tell please. General days/times, what happened, anything. I’ve been going to these three gyms for a while now and have never seen anything, but maybe I’m going during the wrong times of day?
usually around lunch time is great, sometimes evenings, but it gets too busy

Reactions: Eqx1987

Jay-E

Expert Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No steam rooms or saunas. All the action happens in the showers. I’d say usually after work hours so between 5-7pm. Even hooked up with one of the employees.
I think I need to clarify this in regards to the Murray Hill location, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news: but the showers are individual cubicles, with wall to wall dividers, not like some spacious walkthrough like in a school gym.

It was probably once like that and got renovated. I’d bet it be very difficult to do this now, with the staff monitors going back there from time to time to keep the place clean.

Reactions: Alextate817

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone have info on the Crunch gyms in Bowery, FiDi, Tribeca, and Union Square?

Which one's have a good group of guys that like to show off? Or even just guys that aren't all shy and never shower or change.

Reactions: gymman2020

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone have info on the Crunch gyms in Bowery, FiDi, Tribeca, and Union Square?

Which one's have a good group of guys that like to show off? Or even just guys that aren't all shy and never shower or change.
I just feel like you gotta create that energy yourself I strip down at the gym on 38th & broadway it’s always eye catching , sauna gets action. fiDi is cool too but I haven’t been during after work hours of 5pm-8pm

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone hear of people getting Monkeypox at their gyms? At Crunch specifically? I‘m starting to feel a little paranoid about it. CDC is making it seem like a gay disease only the gays are getting through sex, but seems like it could be transmitted more easily through towels, clothing. Makes me think it could be easily transmitted from someone sitting in the same place as an infected person at the sauna.

Jcitrelli

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone hear of people getting Monkeypox at their gyms? At Crunch specifically? I‘m starting to feel a little paranoid about it. CDC is making it seem like a gay disease only the gays are getting through sex, but seems like it could be transmitted more easily through towels, clothing. Makes me think it could be easily transmitted from someone sitting in the same place as an infected person at the sauna.
Doesn't crunch bleach all the towels? If so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn't crunch bleach all the towels? If so I wouldn't be too concerned.
Yeah with towels I’m thinking more of it transferring from the towel someone is using at the sauna to me. Or in steam room if my towel is soaking up the juices of whoever was sitting there before.

Also thinking about massage places and if they reuse towels on clients. Or I guess more likely to get it from an infected masseur (sorry I know I’m getting off topic but it doesn’t seem like a fun disease).