Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Front desk at TMPL says showers will be back up around Jan 17th, and Steam/Sauna end of month. I've been checking out crunches and unfortunately they're not vibing at the same level...

RyeGuy92

Sexy Member
Media
what did he do? i need them to finish construction haha!
He just went all Brian Kinney on me and dropped his towel while I was getting changed. He like stood there naked letting me look him over. He was tall, toned and giving off this primal masculine energy. It was so hot that I thought I was making it up so I didn’t pursue him. That said the lighting and vibe was very much this…

Reactions: justliving

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, he was just changing or drying off. Taking his time. That's why it's great there - lots of guys enjoy taking their time and aren't shy. Tons of nice big dicks on display

justliving

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He just went all Brian Kinney on me and dropped his towel while I was getting changed. He like stood there naked letting me look him over. He was tall, toned and giving off this primal masculine energy. It was so hot that I thought I was making it up so I didn’t pursue him. That said the lighting and vibe was very much this…
haha this is an amazing comparison, thank you!

hypnothrill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just got back from a week's vacation in NYC and took advantage of NYSC's $15 day pass to work out each day, culminating in some hot sauna hookups (especially in the Varick St. location). The other NYSC I went to on 16th St had a very cruisy vibe in the locker rooms but was more exposed, so guys were less likely to engage in random hookups.

Reactions: ItalTony9 and yw21

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just got back from a week's vacation in NYC and took advantage of NYSC's $15 day pass to work out each day, culminating in some hot sauna hookups (especially in the Varick St. location). The other NYSC I went to on 16th St had a very cruisy vibe in the locker rooms but was more exposed, so guys were less likely to engage in random hookups.
What times did you go?

81keelg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought that Varick location closed!?

Scrapple11

Sexy Member
Media
A reminder that gyms with good saunas and steam rooms are becoming pretty rare in NYC. N Y sc shutdown most of theirs and C rnc h is doing the same. Please use some discretion when having fun. I was in the steam on Friday at C rnc h /3 4 th and two guys would not stop no matter who came in. It only takes a few complaints and they'll shut them down - sometimes permanently. The steam at C rn ch at E 58th used to be amazing and then someone started listing it online for hooking up and they permanently closed it. Was that an app or even this forum? Not sure. But remember that these posts are searchable with google and viewable without an account. Making gym names less obvious is a start to avoid them coming up in searches.

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A reminder that gyms with good saunas and steam rooms are becoming pretty rare in NYC. N Y sc shutdown most of theirs and C rnc h is doing the same. Please use some discretion when having fun. I was in the steam on Friday at C rnc h /3 4 th and two guys would not stop no matter who came in. It only takes a few complaints and they'll shut them down - sometimes permanently. The steam at C rn ch at E 58th used to be amazing and then someone started listing it online for hooking up and they permanently closed it. Was that an app or even this forum? Not sure. But remember that these posts are searchable with google and viewable without an account. Making gym names less obvious is a start to avoid them coming up in searches.
I used to loveeeeeee that steam room. It was incredible. :(

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to crunch tribeca last night, and I’m not sure I’ll go back now.

I went to shower yesterday when this guy who was looking to cruise in the steam room decided to use the shower directly next to mine.

I close my shower curtain all the way, and while I’m showering, he yanks open my shower curtain and says “omg, sorry that’s so embarrassing.” As if he didn’t see me GO INTO the shower. (And I know he did.) So I just got out of that shower, and moved to another before leaving the gym.

He was looking to play all night and no one was into it. Idk why anyone would go so far as to open someone’s shower curtain when they have it completely closed. I was a second away from reporting him but decided against it. He’s light skinned, chubby, has dreads, and is maybe 5’10/ 5’11 height.

this is why i stopped going to this gym. So many annoying guys. Please don’t open someone’s shower if their curtain is closed.