Nyc / Nj Gyms

RyeGuy92

Sexy Member
Media
did they ever give an updated estimate for when construction will be done? it looked like only the front 2 showers were open today when i checked!
A lot of it is only open when possible. LIke you can't use the shower during the off peak times because they are working on the sauna. I will say it's looking more and more like the Hell's Kitchen locker room showers which is an upgrade!

RyeGuy92

Sexy Member
Media
Showers are/were back open but they're still doing work on the sauna. They closed the showers yesterday because they were doing some heavy work in the sauna but usually the showers are open after 5pm.

The curtains have been 'falling' down and some of us have been choosing to shower out in the open. Had a nice time showering with another guy that was also comfy being nude.
I typically go during the early afternoon when the showers are closed purely for time reasons. I miss the showers!!! However, I'm happy to hear you're finding moments of bliss during this transition!

quarterpound

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had the hottest interaction the other day with an older muscular gentleman at the cr#nch on 2nd/59th. I just came back from the shower after working out and was in the middle of changing when I see him walk over. I just had a towel wrapped around me and he proceeds to use the open locker right next to mine. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time it felt so intense and watched me strip. i got a semi just from the sexual energy but unfortunately it was too busy for us to fool around and I felt too shy to try to talk to him. I hope I see him around next time when it’s more dead

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had the hottest interaction the other day with an older muscular gentleman at the cr#nch on 2nd/59th. I just came back from the shower after working out and was in the middle of changing when I see him walk over. I just had a towel wrapped around me and he proceeds to use the open locker right next to mine. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time it felt so intense and watched me strip. i got a semi just from the sexual energy but unfortunately it was too busy for us to fool around and I felt too shy to try to talk to him. I hope I see him around next time when it’s more dead
Had the same thing happen to me at that gym. Super hot older muscle guy kept eyeing me down while I was changing, so I told him to come to the back of the locker room where I was at.. and we had a bit of (very risky) fun. Lucky for us the locker room didn’t have too many people.

quarterpound

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had the same thing happen to me at that gym. Super hot older muscle guy kept eyeing me down while I was changing, so I told him to come to the back of the locker room where I was at.. and we had a bit of (very risky) fun. Lucky for us the locker room didn’t have too many people.
Sounds hot what did u guys do

Reactions: Alextate817

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What

What about the new sauna? Is that done yet?
Not yet. Still under construction. It looks very very very close to completion (like seems like a one day job to finish), but also I haven't seen any builders down there in at least a week....wonder if they hit a snag?

Reactions: nopeyep

jayflorida

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Not yet. Still under construction. It looks very very very close to completion (like seems like a one day job to finish), but also I haven't seen any builders down there in at least a week....wonder if they hit a snag?
yeah. when i inquired about joining the gym yesterday i did a tour. the employee said the sauna is done but they are missing one part to get it working. they said it should open within a month or so.

Clandestinejester999

Expert Member
Media
This cruising culture makes me sick to my stomach because it enables predators to target these places with vulnerable people. My partner was sexually assaulted in the showers at Hell’s Kitchen planet fitness. Physically forcing him to give head after repeating no after no pushing away. Not only did this happen once, but 3 times. I know most people on here are consenting, but there are those who are victims on this culture. Please everyone be Safe out there. It’s an unforgiving world inhabited by people that have zero regard for other people.

Jay-E

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This cruising culture makes me sick to my stomach because it enables predators to target these places with vulnerable people. My partner was sexually assaulted in the showers at Hell’s Kitchen planet fitness. Physically forcing him to give head after repeating no after no pushing away. Not only did this happen once, but 3 times. I know most people on here are consenting, but there are those who are victims on this culture. Please everyone be Safe out there. It’s an unforgiving world inhabited by people that have zero regard for other people.
Not surprised to be reading this. I used to train there. I’ve had my issues with this place too, which is the main reason why I dropped that membership.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a crime and should be reported - especially if it's happened multiple times.

Consenting adults cruising doesn't enable predators. If someone commits a crime, that person is the problem.

I hope you and your friend have the support in place up regroup and then report this person so that they can't continue to assault people in the locker room

Clandestinejester999

Expert Member
Media
This is a crime and should be reported - especially if it's happened multiple times.

Consenting adults cruising doesn't enable predators. If someone commits a crime, that person is the problem.

I hope you and your friend have the support in place up regroup and then report this person so that they can't continue to assault people in the locker room
My partner doesn’t want to report or be involved with it anymore, while me being who I am, got all descriptions of this person and will be reporting and trying to find them myself at this location. I agree these types of people should be found and punished for what they’ve done and will continue to do.

Jondoe90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your partner was FORCED to give head? Went back didn’t report and forced two more different times? Babes…….

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad someone else didn’t bug the story

It seems rather odd. I have reported people taking pictures in the sauna or having video chats in the sauna. I can’t see not reporting sexual assault.

Clandestinejester999

Expert Member
Media
Your partner was FORCED to give head? Went back didn’t report and forced two more different times? Babes…….
This is a person who has been sexually abused many times over as a child and as an adult. Trauma responses kick in. When you’re in a vulnerable place and weaker than the assailant, get backed into a corner, pushed to the grown and literally forced by hand to give oral you dissociate. Only to physically black out and fall to the ground. Performing the act only a few seconds all while fighting back and verbally refusing for context. I can understand the doubts and the why’s because for sure I have them. In the end of the day I trust this person with my life. Child abuse victims (which includes myself) are scared, afraid to report. For fuck sake I still can’t report my abuser after 20 years. Some people, like my partner are afraid, just want to move on with their life and not have to deal it anymore.

Clandestinejester999

Expert Member
Media
It seems rather odd. I have reported people taking pictures in the sauna or having video chats in the sauna. I can’t see not reporting sexual assault.
I’m the type that will go back the same place, become the victim just so I can report them myself. I want retribution. Not reporting is all out of fear. That’s all it is. Some people just don’t want to continue what has already happened. For me I want justice.