NYC restaurant advice

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys hope you can give some help. A friend of mine is planning a trip to NYC at the end of this month with some other people and while there they would like to celebrate someones 30th birthday. He is looking for a nice place to eat that may be a little different. Some are gay and some straight I believe. They are all lawyers so price is not an issue they just want somewhere really good and maybe with an edge.
Any help would be great. Cheers.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys hope you can give some help. A friend of mine is planning a trip to NYC at the end of this month with some other people and while there they would like to celebrate someones 30th birthday. He is looking for a nice place to eat that may be a little different. Some are gay and some straight I believe. They are all lawyers so price is not an issue they just want somewhere really good and maybe with an edge.
Get a copy of Time Out NY or get a Zaggat Guide...There are so many great restraunts in this city!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If money is really no object, Thomas Keller's Per Se is deservedly considered the best in the city right now, but at $250 per person before wine, you have to be serious about it.

Thomas Keller's Per Se - New York Magazine Restaurant Review

Just downstairs he runs a much more casual bistro called Bouchon which is more in my price range, but still delightful!

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media

McDonalds

smooth

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awsome turkish - Mediterranean place called SIP SAK (49th & 2nd). fun for parties of 5 or more, the chef is a charactor the food is amazing and not that expensive.