NYC Roll Call

SamAdams123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who is in Harlem/ Washington Heights. Between the ages of 25-35 and in-shape/handsome? I'm looking for some bate buddies.

Anybody "straight" and DL? Just tryna be on some bro sh*t.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hope everyone is hanging in there and staying safe. I've been jogging at the John V. Lindsay track on the east river to get my heart pumping and relieve some stress for what it's worth. Any other members in the east village / LES area also taken up jogging these days?

I'm interested in showing off my bulge around the track while running or stretching - from 6' or more feet away of course - social distancing is key. Can even just run by along the river, cocks flopping back and forth might even slip out, but got to keep it safe.

DM me if you're game - know this is pretty odd!
I'm still looking to show off and compare bulges in public, let our dicks slip out our shorts openings, size each other up at the open urinals nearby.

I've been jogging around the John V. Lindsay track on the east river after work hours (5pm on). There's a couple areas where we can easily show off w/o it being too obvious - but still a bit of an exhibition move. There's also two low traffic public restrooms in the area with open urinals to pull out and actually see the goods.

Hit me up if you want to coordinate!