NYC Sex Clubs for Guys

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, have any of you ever been / or go regularly to the parties at the GCN club on 29th St , thrown by Jacks of Color or NY Butt Lickers??

I usually attend the parties which alwasy have hot, hung men, and are always uninhibited and fun. But it would be nice to know people there to just sit and have some conversation with nice, interesting guys. You cant be f'ing and sucking the whole time.

There is a party tomorrow nite, and the club has announced that it is relocating but hasnt divulged the location on the new place yet.

Hit me up if you attaned these parties, and especially if you will be there
on 1/12. Maybe at the very least we can say HI to each other.

Alyn :smile:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's just the venue where the Jacks of Color and Butt Lickers parties were held.

As I mentioned, this is the last weekend for the parties there. They will moe to a new location to be announced.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Lvsxy, if you are educated, SAFE and responsible, I dont see any problem. Dicks dont just end up in your ass, you allow them to be there...
Nuff said !!!
PS, from what I've heard, barebacking is going on even outside of clubs. So its not the place that contributing to the practice, its the people...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been, and I was appalled by the amount of barebacking going on. I felt lucky to escape with my life.

Hmmm....barebacking is a hot fantasy (great with my partner) but one that just isn't very smart these days. Rubbers are being made better and larger (thank god...am a bit girthy and never seems to go far enough down my shaft), so there really is no excuse.

But if you play safe, it sounds like somewhere I'd love to be right now!!!! Give me a minute to round up my boyz and we'll be there ready to rock! Yoohoo ... Damian...Monster...Primal...Bbucko...get your dicks over here.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, have any of you ever been / or go regularly to the parties at the GCN club on 29th St , thrown by Jacks of Color or NY Butt Lickers??

I usually attend the parties which alwasy have hot, hung men, and are always uninhibited and fun. But it would be nice to know people there to just sit and have some conversation with nice, interesting guys. You cant be f'ing and sucking the whole time.

There is a party tomorrow nite, and the club has announced that it is relocating but hasnt divulged the location on the new place yet.

Is The Mine Shaft in NY still open for business. I had a great time there in 1977. Spent the whole night there then walked out onto the docks at sunrise

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

goto a sex club and let everyone do you up the rear :eek:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Lvsxy, if you are educated, SAFE and responsible, I dont see any problem. Dicks dont just end up in your ass, you allow them to be there...
Nuff said !!!
PS, from what I've heard, barebacking is going on even outside of clubs. So its not the place that contributing to the practice, its the people...
I'm fully aware of that. But I was so depressed by all the suicidal behaviour going on around me that any hardon I might have had wilted pretty damn quick. And while it may the people's decision, the venue can still do everything in its power to encourage them to play safely. And it did nothing of the sort.

On the other hand, there was a house party I used to go to in Brooklyn, once a month for over five years, at which the host made it absolutely clear that safe sex was the only acceptable practise at his party, condoms and lube provided free by the bushel, everyone knew the rules before they were allowed in the door, and anyone caught disobeying them was instantly removed and not invited again. And yet this party was still packed every single time with some of the most mind-bogglingly hot guys I've ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. In fact, one time I ended up as a gangbang bottom for at least five amazing guys - every single one of them wearing a fresh condom.

It is possible for hot gay sex with hot young gay guys to happen and still be safe at the same time.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like I said, its your body, and YOU allow the way it is used. Noone forces me to do anything, and I am perfectly capable of walking away froma HOT guy if he wants to participate in UNSAFE practices. I am also always aware of what is going on around me, and very observant of others, and would NEVER hookup with a guy I noticed was being unsafe with someone else.... So be it...

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to the wrong parties, obviously haha...
if you're genuinely interested, i'd be happy to give you the contact for the house party I was talking about. I have no doubt you'd have a great time - hell you'd be the belle of the ball with that thing between your legs! Just a shame i won't be able to be there myself to enjoy the show.