Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK the NY LPSG spring fling is...
When:Saturday 15, May 2010
Where: Ship of Fools Bar & Grill
1590 2nd Ave NY NY (Upper East Side)
212 570-2651
What Time? 5:00 until whenever!
Why? It's spring and Tardis 69 is in town!
Hope to see you there!

ship of fools nyc
PS this is most likely my last NY M-N-G! I'll be at the Honolulu M-N-G's in the not so distant future

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the looks of it right now it seems it will be on May 15th! I am still awaiting word from Tardis to make sure that day works for his schedule. I have a couple of ideas for locations but I want to go and scout them again. TBC...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK the NY LPSG spring fling is...
When:Saturday 15, May 2010
Where: Ship of Fools Bar & Grill
1590 2nd Ave NY NY (Upper East Side)
212 570-2651
What Time? 5:00 until whenever!
Why? It's spring and Tardis 69 is in town!
Hope to see you there!

ship of fools nyc
PS this is most likely my last NY M-N-G! I'll be at the Honolulu M-N-G's in the not so distant future

And if things seem uncomfortable (it may be Socialites Blue Haired Grannies Night(a major downer of the upper e.s.-they often stop by for their white whiney spritzers after taxiing back from something at Lincoln Center) or Friends of The NRA and Noose Bogen's annual gathering-they always get together the Saturday after Mother's Day), there's always a sashay down the road a few blocks, to Iggy's for some twisted merriment.

Iggy's New York Karaoke Lounge and Grill Who doesn't love a good karaoke place?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need an idea in the next few days of how many people might be able to make it. I'm meeting with the owner about one of the private rooms. We need a confirmed group of 8 to book one; otherwise we will be in the bar and it's a tad noisy. Either way it should be fun. Let me know.
Thanks!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey just saw this thread. So funny you posted this as I was just talking to Nick about planning the next MNG. The 15th is bad for me as I have 2 thiings I'm commited to but I'd love to go! Nudey are you saying you found a dog walker?!!! I'd love to meet Tardis too so I'll do my best to shift things around!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it's one week away! I'm watching the news and it appears that Heathrow Airport is closed again because of that darned volcano. I hope Tardis made it out OK.
Meanwhile in other news, I did not reserve a private room because I did not have at least eight people confirm. If you can make it next Saturday; I will look forward to meeting you or seeing you again.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I've heard from Tardis and he is in NYC! So far the only two people who have confirmed for Saturday are he and I.
I hope some of you can make it.
Me ke aloha!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I've heard from Tardis and he is in NYC! So far the only two people who have confirmed for Saturday are he and I.
I hope some of you can make it.
Me ke aloha!

Regrettably (to some I hope), my attendance shall not be. Paco and myself are departing for Fingerboard Road, at the invite of my one time romance Angie and her husband on the occasion of the 2 year anniversary of the passing of Lou Miucci. Last weekend the actual day, conflicted with her celebration of Mother's Day. Leaving in the a.m. tomorrow, a few days there and an island trek, then off to Coraopolis for a week.

Have an enjoyable time all of you who get there (just don't let Tardis talk you into entering his blue box- more people have vanished that way).