NYC STRAIGHT Virgin

Title says it all. Im straight, not bi-curious or anything. I just want to get rid of my virginity, and maybe even have a "friends with benefits" thing going on to make my life more interesting. Im looking for a young attractive lady who wants to teach me all about sex.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are just looking for a no strings attached, NYC is not the place. Most are into long term relationships if that's what you're after. They are stuck up in a way they demand something in return for the sex (i.e long term relationship but I only do that if I really like the girl). The way to get a no strings attached is in Las Vegas, Brazil, or Germany or any other place where prostitution is not illegal. Illegal prostitution is a bad sign that regular chicks are hung up about no strings attached sex. If they won't do it for pay then they won't do it no strings attached.
I have a frined who WAS a 35 year old virgin and ended up marrying the girl he lost his virginity to. If you are into the marriage thing, you are in the right place. If you want to just ditch the virginity no strings attached, try to find a tourist or travel somewhere because women are more loose in their travels than they are locally. They don't have to worry about being called a "slut" at the office watercooler the next day and NYC women DO care about their reputation. In Vegas (or any other place), what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.