NYC Subway Accidental Showoff

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_mastersword, Feb 23, 2012.

1. B_mastersword

B_mastersword New Member

Just thought I'd share an anecdote from my commute home today.

I was riding the packed L train ~6:30 and noticed the short girl in front of me was staring down at my crotch. It was packed to the side but I had my wallet next to it to keep it discreet. I was wearing dark jeans too so I figured it wouldn't be obvious. In fact it definitely wasn't unless you happen to be staring there... and... I think she noticed and it turned me on so I started getting a little hard, at which point it must have become noticeable. She didn't stop staring and I was worried I was gonna get a full erection. I had to think about something else, just like "oh jeez why is this train taking so long" kinda stuff to distract myself until the train cleared out and she moved to the nearest seat.

I figured this would be the most appropriate place to post this story, but I was also curious about posting it in Women's Issues to get some female opinions on this kinda thing. But I see "Your cock is NOT a women's issue!!" is a sticky thread there so I'd prefer not to get banned...

This is what I was wearing, but probably not as noticeable:

Attached Files:

2. somewhatimpressive

Albums:
    SHE was looking at YOU, not the other way around...so nothing to be embarrassed about, right? If ya got it, and you don't mind the attention, let 'em enjoy! :cool:

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

To be honest, unless the pic is not doing you justice, I would not notice. There just doesn't seem to be much of a VPL.

Then again, it just might not be to my preference. Most of the time when I check out bulges on the train or wherever, I tend to prefer dress pants because you get a better sense of size and there's a sense of modesty/naughtiness - at least for me. Kind of like the difference between seeing a woman in shirt with 3/4 of her tits hanging out or one in a tee that pulls slightly across the mid-boob area. I prefer the mystery and hint of lines to in your face bits. :shrug:

4. B_mastersword

B_mastersword New Member

yea! that's what i'm sayin... there wasn't that much to see right? k... i think the girl sorted it out, it was probs in my head...

5. brklynboy

brklynboy New Member

Albums:
    When I lived in NYC, it would make my day to see vpl or guys with morning wood on the trains.

Draft saved Draft deleted