NYC Times Square New Years Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

actually I was gonna suggest a bring-a-brunch to my place in Times Square but it seems not alot of interest so no big deal.

Are you within the cordon area? The horrible thing about Times Square is there's no place to pee and you're stuck standing for hours on end. And why a brunch? Do you have to be there by mid-morning?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always wanted to do NYE in Times Square. A year ago I read of list of "Top Ten Planes to Party on New Year's Eve." Times Square was # 1 of course. But Jackson Square in New Orleans was # 2. I've always loved N.O. and hadn't been back since Katrina so I went to see how they had recovered and to help support them. (And to have a wild time.) It was really great and I have my plane tickets for this year. Closer, cheaper, and warmer than NYC, but Times Square @ NYE is definitely on my list to experience sometime. Would have loved to have been there for the millenium.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always wanted to do NYE in Times Square. A year ago I read of list of "Top Ten Planes to Party on New Year's Eve." Times Square was # 1 of course. But Jackson Square in New Orleans was # 2. I've always loved N.O. and hadn't been back since Katrina so I went to see how they had recovered and to help support them. (And to have a wild time.) It was really great and I have my plane tickets for this year. Closer, cheaper, and warmer than NYC, but Times Square @ NYE is definitely on my list to experience sometime. Would have loved to have been there for the millenium.

Well it is a "do it once in your lifetime" sort of thing,but no matter how much fun you have...no one ever does it a second time!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I on the other hand will be there with
long underwear and high heels on Hells darling!
Parker and I will let you make the brunch!
Seriously.
cigarbabe:saevil: 617-blo- me now.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh wait I was thinking about canceling my RSVP to a Black Tie soiree. To stand out in the cold with a billion drunk people. Oh darn I'll just have to stay on the upper east side. Maybe next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.