NYC Times Square New Years Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no you don't! :biggrin1: :spank:

Look at your very first post:

NYC Times Square New Years Eve?
Ok Folks what's up w/people in my neighborhood? I don't really have plans and was wondering if folks would like to hook up and hang out?
Now maybe it's because you live in Times Square area that it doesn't seem this way to you, but when you ask anyone if they want to spend time in Times Square (note that you do not mention your apartment or its proximity to Times Square) to hook-up and hang out on New Year's Eve, there's only one thing people think of and that's doing what they see on TV.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm sorry. Was I skimming? I don't think so. I was just dropping in and chatting. Sorry 'bout that.

Starting again. Hey, Hells!! How the hell are ya? It turns out CB will be here with me for New Years! Got any plans? 'Cause me, I usually go away for New Years, like usually out of the country (Venezuala, Ireland, Cuba, Morocco, Brazil, London, skiing in Vermont, you get the drift, blah, blah, blah), 'cause I hate New Years 'cause it's too much pressure to have fun so I go away where there's no pressure so I always have fun because there's no pressure...

So, since I'll be here for New Year's now, and I have no idea what to do, and I don't mean to horn in on anyone or anything, do you know what people do when they're in town? Cause I don't. I have absolutely no idea what people do when they stay in New York City on New Year's Eve. And it's perilously late to be making plans. I mean she's an honorary gay man so that's not a problem and money's no object but...help me out here. The point is fun.

Call me; see ya.

Soon.

One of the other Boys in the Apple.

Last edited:
Media
I'm sorry. Was I skimming? I don't think so. I was just dropping in and chatting. Sorry 'bout that.

Starting again. Hey, Hells!! How the hell are ya? It turns out CB will be here with me for New Years! Got any plans? 'Cause me, I usually go away for New Years, like usually out of the country (Venezuala, Ireland, Cuba, Morocco, Brazil, London, skiing in Vermont, you get the drift, blah, blah, blah),
I'm originally from venezuela!! I can give you a private tour. :cool:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it is a "do it once in your lifetime" sort of thing,but no matter how much fun you have...no one ever does it a second time!

I did it twice.

The first time was our first new year in NYC. It was perishingly cold, but we ended the night by dancing half-naked in BLU bar and then going back to the Holiday Inn in Herald Square and having a five-some with two visiting boys from Brazil and a Disney boy.

The second time I think we had people staying with us and they wanted to go so we had to too.

Subsequent nights we spent at other locations. I think one year, as the clock turned, my boyfriend's face was between a go-go boy's asscheeks at The Cock.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm originally from venezuela!! I can give you a private tour. :cool:

I'll bet you thought I was kidding about that. I wasn't.

Next time, though, I'll ask you. In the meantime, there's a private tour I'd like you to take me on and you won't have to leave the city to do it, if you get my drift. :tongue:

Oh no you don't! :biggrin1: :spank:

Look at your very first post:

Now maybe it's because you live in Times Square area that it doesn't seem this way to you, but when you ask anyone if they want to spend time in Times Square (note that you do not mention your apartment or its proximity to Times Square) to hook-up and hang out on New Year's Eve, there's only one thing people think of and that's doing what they see on TV.

I retract the above statement. HKM was asking people to his apartment which happens to be in the Times Square neighborhood, not to hang out in Times Square itself during New Year's Eve.

I misread the original post and now deserve to be spanked.... vigorously and with leather implements.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you guys should fly out here (LA) for the rose parade. i live in pasadena and
totally avoid it, usually get out of town to go snowboarding. am staying home this year.
there's nothing quite like being hungover and having a high school marching band from toledo wake you up to the smell of urine and vomit on the sidewalks on a bright new year's day. it's a nightmare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.