Nyc Urinals Without Dividers / Open Showers

chrisheys3333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am going to be in NYC for the next week and was hoping to get a list of good locations that have a row of urinals without dividers and/or locker rooms with open showers. I am not into cruising, but enjoy the occasional glance from others (8 in and thick here so get a lot of glances if no partitions).

I also really enjoy nude non-sexual male environments. Again, not looking for cruising, just simply like being naked around other men in a non-sexual environment. At my current gym everyone is very uptight and all of the showers have their own stalls. Growing up, I used to go to the Y with my dad and brother and shower in a large open room before swimming — there was never an issue and no one even thought twice about being naked out in the open. I don't understand this new obsession with privacy. It should feel natural to be naked around other men, it's a locker room for goodness sake!

chrisheys3333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ymca west side is good,
I went there today. Worked out and then sat in the sauna and saw lots of cocks. Took a shower in the open row of showers on display to the sauna and let myself get a semi to show off. Got lots of looks.

Also saw an older married dad getting sucked off in the last row of the lockers by a younger dude who looked to be in his 20s. It was accidental -- I walked in on them when I was going to weigh myself. Wasn't mad tho lol

I will say there were a lot of lurkers here. In the sauna, a guy sat down next to me and took off his towel and started doing poppers. Also lots of guys hopping from steam to sauna to shower who did not seem like they were there to work out lol. Very aggressive vibe. I more so just like watching guys be naked around each other.

Going tomorrow morning though if anyone wants to show off in the shower or sauna.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why do soooo many bars, restaurants, public places have dividers now? if you want privacy use the stall

If a bathroom has, say,1-2 stalls and 3 urinals, it can be inconvenient to be so limited where one can urinate.

Restrooms are typically not designed for your exhibitionistic/voyeuristic purposes. No normal people really care about complaints of lack of exhibitionistc potential at urinals either.

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
If a bathroom has, say,1-2 stalls and 3 urinals, it can be inconvenient to be so limited where one can urinate.

Restrooms are typically not designed for your exhibitionistic/voyeuristic purposes. No normal people really care about complaints of lack of exhibitionistc potential at urinals either.
what im saying is sometimes bars and restaurants have small bathrooms with two urinals and one stall and hardly any room but they shove a divider in there to make the urinal space even smaller. at this rate lets just stop putting urinals in and just ake it all stalls and have one gender bathroom

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what im saying is sometimes bars and restaurants have small bathrooms with two urinals and one stall and hardly any room but they shove a divider in there to make the urinal space even smaller. at this rate lets just stop putting urinals in and just ake it all stalls and have one gender bathroom

Urinals don't take up the sort of space that stalls do. Dividers take up even less. If you barely have room for 2 urinals and a divider between them, that's not enough space for 3 urinals with no dividers.

Reactions: Sumdud13