Nyc voyeur for exhibitionists

ja23459ke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys, I am a voyeur who loves watching guys especially when they don’t know who is watching. Are there any guys in NYC who love to show off for strangers and have any locations they tend to end up in? I am always in midtown and trying end up somewhere with a “good view”.

Luke Daley

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone at Equinox? Have shown off / been shown off to about 9/10 times I go to the steam room. Have jerked off across the way for guys in the shower across from me. Would love to explore a little more in the steam room for anyone adventurous enough. Hard to see in there so could get away with a lot.

2latenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone at Equinox? Have shown off / been shown off to about 9/10 times I go to the steam room. Have jerked off across the way for guys in the shower across from me. Would love to explore a little more in the steam room for anyone adventurous enough. Hard to see in there so could get away with a lot.
I could get down with that

Reactions: Luke Daley

beach_bud

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was at the Equinox at 33rd/Park a couple weeks ago - had 2 hot JO sessions 2 days in a row. First was with 2 dudes...all of us busted a load. Next day me an a hit worked out dude helped each other out..hot.

Glimey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m at Equinox. The steam room’s usually too packed but when it’s not I love jerking off for someone while he’s also jerking off for me.

beach_bud

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Same here - go to the one st 32nd / Park. Have jerked off in the steam many times. Had a 3-way JO session last week with 2 other dudes.

hereistheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Columbus Circle good, nothing seems to happen at 43/5th. Very small room there though but some guys seem interested. Defs some show offs there.