NYC workout and hang in the sauna

lordosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
35, 5'11, 180, gym 5-6x/week and would like to find a hung buddy to work out with and then hang naked in the locker room. Not looking for sex, necessarily, but just to hang naked with a hung dude. avg hung myself. flatiron but can travel

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
35, 5'11, 180, gym 5-6x/week and would like to find a hung buddy to work out with and then hang naked in the locker room. Not looking for sex, necessarily, but just to hang naked with a hung dude. avg hung myself. flatiron but can travel
Come to Crunch at 38 and/or 34th. Especially in the afternoon or at night. It was WILD LAST NIGHT!

hm… do you have to be a member to use the sauna? I’d be interested in hanging in the sauna and showers with other hung guys. anything near midtown east?

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to belong to a Crunch gym on 38th Street in New York, and I often worked out during my lunch hour.

I used to joke that the showers had to have been designed by a gay man. The showers at the end of the mens and women's locker room had a frosted glass shower which was backlit, so from the hallway you could see a profile of whoever was showering in them. Few people used them The other showers were sort of mazes, two to a "pod." They were private and didn't have glass or curtains. The best way to describe it is as such. Entering the right shower involved the following. You'd turn right, walk 3 feet, turn left and then turn left into the shower. Opposite for the other side. The hooks were along the wall when you made the first right.

There was a lot if showing off in the locker room.

One day I was in the sauna after my workout and I was chatting with someone I knew. There were quite a few guys in the small sauna. Friend left and this 5'6" guy in his 30s, smooth chest came in. He immediately began to chat with me, but his English was not very good. I told him I needed to head back to work and headed to the shower. He followed me and once I was in a shower, he suddenly appeared! He just kept talking to me and I was concerned someone would hear him. I began to wash and he just stood there, so I began soaping my dick. He was clearly interested. I told him to go turn the other shower in the pod on, hang his towel and join me. The only problem is he kept talking and I finally had to put my hands on his mouth.

He had a thick 6 inch uncut dick that I played with and before I knew it, he came all over the wall. He had me face the shower and with his right hand he jerked me off, and with his left he twisted my nipple. I came hard.

That began several weeks of play. It seemed that he adjusted his schedule to mirror mine. I was in my mid 40s with some middle age spread. It turns out he was married (to a woman) in his hone country with 2 kids. He worked at a restaurant.

I'll admit I began to freak out when he began following me around the gym and was there whenever I showed up. Even my trainer began to talk about my stalker. The last time we played he told me that he had another shower "friend" who looked a lot like me. And then he disappeared.

----

One weekend I had to work a Saturday and Sunday, but I didn't need to be in until 10am. I went to the gym to work out first and it was pretty empty. I headed to the sauna and was joined by a fit good looking guy in his 40s. He was wearing his gym shorts and tshirt and I only had a towel on.

We chatted for awhile and he was in the city for the weekend with his boyfriend to see NY theater. He went to cool off and picked the handicap shower, which was the only one you could see, sitting at an angle, from the window in the sauna door. Off came the tshirt and shorts to reveal neon green briefs. He showered in those and then came back into the sauna with them clinging to his body. It didn't seem like anything would happen and I needed to go to work so I said my goodbyes, showered and began to dress. From the locker I always used, which looked down at the sauna door, I could see him sitting facing the door, and just as I was putting my coat on to leave, the briefs came off and he began to jerk off! I did something very uncharacteristic for me. Fully clothed I walked down, into the sauna and said to him, I could have helped you when I was here before and without taking anything off I proceeded to jerk him off. He came. I said, I'll be back the same time tomorrow but will have more locker room time and off I went.

The next day I went back and I didn't see him for awhile, but I headed to the locker room after a brief workout and he was waiting in there for me.

I'm nothing special to look at while he had a handsome face, nice hairy pecs, a nice ass, and a nice 7 incher. We played a little in the sauna and then I said, why don't we head to a shower. He said, is that allowed here? I laughed and said did you think me jerking you off in the sauna yesterday was allowed?

I went to work on him in the shower, sucking and chewing his nipples and then I had him bend towards the shower as I played with his hole, fingering him and teasing his balls. From behind I held him tight, pressing my dick against his crack and jerked him off. I jerked myself off, cumming on his ass.

It was a great weekend.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to belong to a Crunch gym on 38th Street in New York, and I often worked out during my lunch hour.

I used to joke that the showers had to have been designed by a gay man. The showers at the end of the mens and women's locker room had a frosted glass shower which was backlit, so from the hallway you could see a profile of whoever was showering in them. Few people used them The other showers were sort of mazes, two to a "pod." They were private and didn't have glass or curtains. The best way to describe it is as such. Entering the right shower involved the following. You'd turn right, walk 3 feet, turn left and then turn left into the shower. Opposite for the other side. The hooks were along the wall when you made the first right.

There was a lot if showing off in the locker room.

One day I was in the sauna after my workout and I was chatting with someone I knew. There were quite a few guys in the small sauna. Friend left and this 5'6" guy in his 30s, smooth chest came in. He immediately began to chat with me, but his English was not very good. I told him I needed to head back to work and headed to the shower. He followed me and once I was in a shower, he suddenly appeared! He just kept talking to me and I was concerned someone would hear him. I began to wash and he just stood there, so I began soaping my dick. He was clearly interested. I told him to go turn the other shower in the pod on, hang his towel and join me. The only problem is he kept talking and I finally had to put my hands on his mouth.

He had a thick 6 inch uncut dick that I played with and before I knew it, he came all over the wall. He had me face the shower and with his right hand he jerked me off, and with his left he twisted my nipple. I came hard.

That began several weeks of play. It seemed that he adjusted his schedule to mirror mine. I was in my mid 40s with some middle age spread. It turns out he was married (to a woman) in his hone country with 2 kids. He worked at a restaurant.

I'll admit I began to freak out when he began following me around the gym and was there whenever I showed up. Even my trainer began to talk about my stalker. The last time we played he told me that he had another shower "friend" who looked a lot like me. And then he disappeared.

----

One weekend I had to work a Saturday and Sunday, but I didn't need to be in until 10am. I went to the gym to work out first and it was pretty empty. I headed to the sauna and was joined by a fit good looking guy in his 40s. He was wearing his gym shorts and tshirt and I only had a towel on.

We chatted for awhile and he was in the city for the weekend with his boyfriend to see NY theater. He went to cool off and picked the handicap shower, which was the only one you could see, sitting at an angle, from the window in the sauna door. Off came the tshirt and shorts to reveal neon green briefs. He showered in those and then came back into the sauna with them clinging to his body. It didn't seem like anything would happen and I needed to go to work so I said my goodbyes, showered and began to dress. From the locker I always used, which looked down at the sauna door, I could see him sitting facing the door, and just as I was putting my coat on to leave, the briefs came off and he began to jerk off! I did something very uncharacteristic for me. Fully clothed I walked down, into the sauna and said to him, I could have helped you when I was here before and without taking anything off I proceeded to jerk him off. He came. I said, I'll be back the same time tomorrow but will have more locker room time and off I went.

The next day I went back and I didn't see him for awhile, but I headed to the locker room after a brief workout and he was waiting in there for me.

I'm nothing special to look at while he had a handsome face, nice hairy pecs, a nice ass, and a nice 7 incher. We played a little in the sauna and then I said, why don't we head to a shower. He said, is that allowed here? I laughed and said did you think me jerking you off in the sauna yesterday was allowed?

I went to work on him in the shower, sucking and chewing his nipples and then I had him bend towards the shower as I played with his hole, fingering him and teasing his balls. From behind I held him tight, pressing my dick against his crack and jerked him off. I jerked myself off, cumming on his ass.

It was a great weekend.
Well dayum