Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NYC derive[d] a significant portion of revenue from corporate and personal income taxes on Wall Street.

Well, Wall Street is more like Ghost Town Dirt Road nowadays.

Bloomberg's got his work cut out for himself.

Fannie Mae - New York City Wants Cuts by Agencies Across Board: A looming nationwide Phenomenon ? - FNM - InvestorVillage

so what's funny, a colleague of mine asked where all the tax revenues went for nearby San Mateo County and Santa Clara County. for the uninitiated those two counties have been seminal in the top 10 for real estate taxes and corporate taxes (think 2 of the top 8 residential areas in the US, and Google, Oracle, Cisco, HP, Wells Fargo, Visa, etc....). (btw, just saw that Sunnyvale , which has one of the hightest median home prices, yet is still a "bedroom community" residentially speaking... has the quickest selling real estate in the country).

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways, where did all that tax revenue go? what did that vehement blue, Democrat, ultra liberal governement do with alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that money? and what are they going to do with it, when it's denizens come calling to get their $1.4million 3,000 sq ft 3/2 home in Los Gatos, or San Francisco, or Mountain View, or San Mateo to be re-assessed. The same homes that the mortgage brokers and -in-bed appraisers over valued to rake in the HELOC, refi, and jumbo purchases.... what did the local government do with allllllllllllll that money? i'm sure they are social lame government programs, like someone in charge of counting red-legged fregs for $80K because he holds a Masters in Marine Biology from Humboldt State. Yet they'll pin the cut on the governor... despite the state legislature vehemently Democrat and mostly (save a few good) inept and best at bickering and partisanship vs. what they are paid for. Noone in those parts didn't see much to it. moreover, what will become of the short fall?

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so what's funny, a colleague of mine asked where all the tax revenues went for nearby San Mateo County and Santa Clara County. for the uninitiated those two counties have been seminal in the top 10 for real estate taxes and corporate taxes (think 2 of the top 8 residential areas in the US, and Google, Oracle, Cisco, HP, Wells Fargo, Visa, etc....). (btw, just saw that Sunnyvale , which has one of the hightest median home prices, yet is still a "bedroom community" residentially speaking... has the quickest selling real estate in the country).

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways, where did all that tax revenue go? what did that vehement blue, Democrat, ultra liberal governement do with alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that money? and what are they going to do with it, when it's denizens come calling to get their $1.4million 3,000 sq ft 3/2 home in Los Gatos, or San Francisco, or Mountain View, or San Mateo to be re-assessed. The same homes that the mortgage brokers and -in-bed appraisers over valued to rake in the HELOC, refi, and jumbo purchases.... what did the local government do with allllllllllllll that money? i'm sure they are social lame government programs, like someone in charge of counting red-legged fregs for $80K because he holds a Masters in Marine Biology from Humboldt State. Yet they'll pin the cut on the governor... despite the state legislature vehemently Democrat and mostly (save a few good) inept and best at bickering and partisanship vs. what they are paid for. Noone in those parts didn't see much to it. moreover, what will become of the short fall?

Funny, I have a brother in Sunnyvale. Anyway, are any mortgage brokers left out there? From what I understand, they are all selling Monavie.