Nylon Gym Shorts

ilijah

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Guys...a little late to the game, but just figured out how much seeing dudes in nylon workout/gym shorts sets the day in motion...most of the time, the dude is not at the gym...he is on the street, going full commando...wow!!!!

Are there any members w/ huge number of pics in their gallery of themselves or others in nylon shorts freeballing?

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks8asmFxbb1qa1nfpo1_400.jpg

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there any members w/ huge number of pics in their gallery of themselves or others in nylon shorts freeballing?
I love the athletic shorts - mesh, dazzle, microfiber - all of them are made from thin material for performance and don't leave too much to the imagination. Mesh shorts are my absolute favorite. I'm wearing the ones below right now. I usually wear boxers with them, yet always freeball when I go to the beach. Not really much difference. It's not hard to spot the outline of the head hanging down the right side. I like when I'm out shopping and some dude looks right at it.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/253089/cat/500/ppuser/145819

Reactions: Summershorts

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my 'straight' friends had a pair of yellow nylon shorts. He always wore them without underwear when he invited me over to 'watch TV'. The evening went as follows: he drank too much, started playing with himself through his shorts, and within a short time, we were both naked and well aroused, and well.... you know the rest. This went on for years (we were high school buddies, but this began when we were in our early 20s). He knew I was gay, and despite his proclaimed heterosexuality, I knew he fooled around with other men. Oh, and yes, he was quite well hung. Bottom line: When we were in our mid 30s, he married a woman and had two kids. It was the first wedding where I could say I had the groom !

We have seen each other intermittently over the years, and of course this subject has never come up - mainly because we are never alone. Perhaps one day it will... and quite frankly, I would not mind a repeat for old times' sake.... although I am sure those yellow nylon see-through shorts are long gone, they live in my memory and some j/o moments still.

Reactions: saclove and sdbg

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the Gym I go to a lot of guys wear these type of shorts I do too. I can't go commando because even though I am an average sized guy in the penis department (unfortunately) I am taking supplements like tribulus terrestris and N.O. (nitrous oxide) pre workout drinks and my penis gets hard easily or more like a semi unless I am doing cardio where my penis goes inward. I wear underwear under my nylon shorts but sometimes the head of my penis is visible. It is a turn on to see others. I know most of the young men at the Gym I go to are very shy so they wear long baggy t-shirts. What a waste to work out so hard to get that body why would you want to cover it up?

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I spotted a guy at the store today wearing thin white shorts and he was clearly freeballing. I could see the outline of his dick clearly through the shorts, had to be like 6" soft and it was flopping around like crazy when he walked. It gave me a semi... And I think he even spotted me staring at it when he was walking by, and he just grinned! These guys just love their huge cocks being noticed huh?

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Just bought a pair of mesh gymshorts with pockets at Modell's. Unfortunately the only white or silver ones in stock were 4XL and I needed a medium, so I went with black. About to go for a freeball walk in the park...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bought a pair of these...didn't like them as they have '2' sides, one blue one white and they aren't connected so feels like they are tugging and sliding...also learned the white side really shows dirt (and if you wear the blue side 'out' look like boxers having out from under) justn't didn't work for me

I love the athletic shorts - mesh, dazzle, microfiber - all of them are made from thin material for performance and don't leave too much to the imagination. Mesh shorts are my absolute favorite. I'm wearing the ones below right now. I usually wear boxers with them, yet always freeball when I go to the beach. Not really much difference. It's not hard to spot the outline of the head hanging down the right side. I like when I'm out shopping and some dude looks right at it.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/253089/cat/500/ppuser/145819

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bought a pair of these...didn't like them as they have '2' sides, one blue one white and they aren't connected so feels like they are tugging and sliding...also learned the white side really shows dirt (and if you wear the blue side 'out' look like boxers having out from under) justn't didn't work for me
I don't have any of the reversible shorts, so I can't give an opinion. The regular mesh feels great.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my 'straight' friends had a pair of yellow nylon shorts. He always wore them without underwear when he invited me over to 'watch TV'. The evening went as follows: he drank too much, started playing with himself through his shorts, and within a short time, we were both naked and well aroused, and well.... you know the rest. This went on for years (we were high school buddies, but this began when we were in our early 20s). He knew I was gay, and despite his proclaimed heterosexuality, I knew he fooled around with other men. Oh, and yes, he was quite well hung. Bottom line: When we were in our mid 30s, he married a woman and had two kids. It was the first wedding where I could say I had the groom !

We have seen each other intermittently over the years, and of course this subject has never come up - mainly because we are never alone. Perhaps one day it will... and quite frankly, I would not mind a repeat for old times' sake.... although I am sure those yellow nylon see-through shorts are long gone, they live in my memory and some j/o moments still.

You should get some new ones next time you see him and give them to him as a "birthday" present..:)

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear bike shorts when I go biking. When I stop for a light or get off my bike people always stare at my bulge. male and female

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
check out these nice shorts and hot vpl. ripped hot hunk too.
Not only is he good looking, has a gorgeous body, I can see the outline of his little, limp dickhead pointing down, but also the photo is taken in La Jolla, 3 miles north of where I live.