O J Simpson was SET UP!!!

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe how stupid the jurors were! They completly ignored the evidence! He was so clearly set up! The only reason the found him guilty was because they totally were trying to get even for the murder case. That is not at all fair!!! :mad: This IS NOT the American way! I felt so bad when the verdict was read! I teared up for the first time in years. Our legal system is based on NOT being tried for a case twice. And clearly thats what happened here. And Fred Goldmans response! That is so like him he should be ashamed! When the real killer is found how will everyone feel then? I believe Det Furman is the killer. A lot of evidence points to him. I know some won't agree but this is a real true injustice! :mad:
And to prove my point--Did you know why the jury stayed so late that night? The truth is they stayed that late because before they started deliberations they already knew they were going to say he's guilty and wanted it to be done exactly 13 years to the day of his aquittal--now is that fair just to rub it in his nose --to rush to a verdict even before disscussing it? Is that fair? No---not at all.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes it was unfair he got off with killing 2 people, the first time.

, they found out this time that he got what he deserved

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The truth is they stayed that late because before they started deliberations they already knew they were going to say he's guilty and wanted it to be done exactly 13 years to the day of his aquittal

Do you have proof of this, or are you just ranting?

Could it actually be that the jury stayed a long time because they actually deliberated on the case?

In my opinion, juries are one of the most solid parts of our democracy -- a lot more conscientious and fair than our elected career politicians. I'd trust a jury over Congress any day of the week.

And I think they reached the correct verdict in all three of OJ Simpson's trials: the original criminal trial (not because I believe he was innocent, but because the evidence was handled badly and the prosecution dropped the ball), the subsequent civil trial, and this most recent trial.

To accuse this jury of "getting even", as atomicTIGER has done, not only slanders the jury, but it accuses Simpson's defense attorneys of incompetence, as they participated fully in jury selection and approved of these jurors.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, honestly, OJ should have gotten off for this. But then again...he should have went down for murdering 2 people, so I have no sympathy.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh please! Give me a fucking break. Just as all the evidence from the murder case pointed to him, the evidence was just as strong here - there's even a tape of the burglary!

Even if the evidence in this case wasn't as overwhelming as it was, justice has been served. OJ belongs in jail for the rest of his life and he should consider himself very lucky to have had 13 years of freedom.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have proof of this, or are you just ranting?

Could it actually be that the jury stayed a long time because they actually deliberated on the case?

In my opinion, juries are one of the most solid parts of our democracy -- a lot more conscientious and fair than our elected career politicians. I'd trust a jury over Congress any day of the week.

And I think they reached the correct verdict in all three of OJ Simpson's trials: the original criminal trial (not because I believe he was innocent, but because the evidence was handled badly and the prosecution dropped the ball), the subsequent civil trial, and this most recent trial.

To accuse this jury of "getting even", as atomicTIGER has done, not only slanders the jury, but it accuses Simpson's defense attorneys of incompetence, as they participated fully in jury selection and approved of these jurors.
I heard it directly from a juror in a inteview. And I'm sorry but all OJ wanted was to get his shit back which was stolen from him. And decided to handle it just like a typical "Sting" operation. This happens each and everyday. So if one of you get accused of something and you are found NOT GUILTY you believe it fair the next time you get a traffic ticket or ANY little offense you would be put in jail for life. If thats fair---well I don't think ANY fair minded person would think that is fair. The real crooks go free and the inocent are locked up. If the cops in the murder case ever actualy tried to find the real killer they would have found him by now.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He will rot in hell, guilty the first time, guilty the second time....Karmas a bitch oj

Last edited:

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the cops in the murder case ever actualy tried to find the real killer they would have found him by now.

I think it's hysterical that you've previously posted a thread mocking Sarah Palin for believing that the earth is 6000 years old, yet you cling to this moronic belief that OJ is innocent.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I felt so bad when the verdict was read! I teared up for the first time in years.
When the real killer is found how will everyone feel then? I believe Det Furman is the killer. A lot of evidence points to him.
You really need to get a grip, dude.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
wtf are you talking about he admitted it.

"And I'm sorry but all OJ wanted was to get his shit back which was stolen from him. And decided to handle it just like a typical "Sting" operation." guess what, thats against the law. even if he didnt bring the guns he was still a part of it

B_Epic_Size

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe how stupid the jurors were! They completly ignored the evidence! He was so clearly set up! The only reason the found him guilty was because they totally were trying to get even for the murder case. That is not at all fair!!! :mad: This IS NOT the American way! I felt so bad when the verdict was read! I teared up for the first time in years. Our legal system is based on NOT being tried for a case twice. And clearly thats what happened here. And Fred Goldmans response! That is so like him he should be ashamed! When the real killer is found how will everyone feel then? I believe Det Furman is the killer. A lot of evidence points to him. I know some won't agree but this is a real true injustice! :mad:
And to prove my point--Did you know why the jury stayed so late that night? The truth is they stayed that late because before they started deliberations they already knew they were going to say he's guilty and wanted it to be done exactly 13 years to the day of his aquittal--now is that fair just to rub it in his nose --to rush to a verdict even before disscussing it? Is that fair? No---not at all.

yeah cause he was set up when he murdered nicole too. get real. he was guilty here just as he should have been over a decade ago.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's hysterical that you've previously posted a thread mocking Sarah Palin for believing that the earth is 6000 years old, yet you cling to this moronic belief that OJ is innocent.
If you knew the details of the case you might change you opinion. Did you know that Det Furman told his co workers and close friends(a month before the murders) "I'm going to go out with the biggest case in history" Furman knew OJ. He had been to OJs house. He had OJ explain how his alarm system works. He knew Nicole and had been to her house. He planned this whole thing to frame OJ because he knew he could get away with it. Even after he was told he was "Off the case" he continued nosing around picking up evidence he had planted. He lied about the N word. He hates black people. Everything he did was a lie. So OJ has to pay for Furmans actions.:mad:

Last edited:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The following was said during Weekend Update on SNL this week:

O.J. Simpson was found guilty of kidnapping, robbery and assault on Friday, but really, MURDER.