Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you knew the details of the case you might change you opinion. Did you know that Det Furman told his co workers and close friends(a month before the murders) "I'm going to go out with the biggest case in history" Furman knew OJ. He had been to OJs house. He had OJ explain how his alarm system works. He knew Nicole and had been to her house. He planned this whole thing to frame OJ because he knew he could get away with it. Even after he was told he was "Off the case" he continued nosing around picking up evidence he had planted. He lied about the N word. He hates black people. Everything he did was a lie. So OJ has to pay for Furmans actions.:mad:

You're just as delusional as Sarah Palin for believing the Earth is 6000 years old. I mean, he wrote a friggin' book about the murders detailing everything he did. .. "if he did it."

B_jinglejangle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oj's greed caught up with him. I was not there at the time of the murder so fair enough I can't say he 100 percent that he did it. What was proven it that he had a history of repeatedly beating his wife.
The memerobilia he alieges was stolen from him, was part of deal He made. He shuffeled his memerobilia around for people to hold for him so that he would not have to account for his ownership of such during the lawsuit trial. He buried them so it would not be part of his net worth.
When he didn't get it back he freaked. His own greed and rage got him into the position he is in.
As for yourself atomictiger the fact that you have listed " no interests "in your profile could explain your disproportion plea for oj simpson. Perhaps you could take up bird watching to keep your mind clear.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oj's greed caught up with him. I was not there at the time of the murder so fair enough I can't say he 100 percent that he did it. What was proven it that he had a history of repeatedly beating his wife.
The memerobilia he alieges was stolen from him, was part of deal He made. He shuffeled his memerobilia around for people to hold for him so that he would not have to account for his ownership of such during the lawsuit trial. He buried them so it would not be part of his net worth.
When he didn't get it back he freaked. His own greed and rage got him into the position he is in.
As for yourself atomictiger the fact that you have listed " no interests "in your profile could explain your disproportion plea for oj simpson. Perhaps you could take up bird watching to keep your mind clear.

No I'm not going to take up bird watching. And name calling is childish if you ask me.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know buddy I saw a couple friends of yours the other day: Santa Clause and The Easter Bunny

I can't believe how stupid the jurors were! They completly ignored the evidence! He was so clearly set up! The only reason the found him guilty was because they totally were trying to get even for the murder case. That is not at all fair!!! :mad: This IS NOT the American way! I felt so bad when the verdict was read! I teared up for the first time in years. Our legal system is based on NOT being tried for a case twice. And clearly thats what happened here. And Fred Goldmans response! That is so like him he should be ashamed! When the real killer is found how will everyone feel then? I believe Det Furman is the killer. A lot of evidence points to him. I know some won't agree but this is a real true injustice! :mad:
And to prove my point--Did you know why the jury stayed so late that night? The truth is they stayed that late because before they started deliberations they already knew they were going to say he's guilty and wanted it to be done exactly 13 years to the day of his aquittal--now is that fair just to rub it in his nose --to rush to a verdict even before disscussing it? Is that fair? No---not at all.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you knew the details of the case you might change you opinion. Did you know that Det Furman told his co workers and close friends(a month before the murders) "I'm going to go out with the biggest case in history" Furman knew OJ. He had been to OJs house. He had OJ explain how his alarm system works. He knew Nicole and had been to her house. He planned this whole thing to frame OJ because he knew he could get away with it. Even after he was told he was "Off the case" he continued nosing around picking up evidence he had planted. He lied about the N word. He hates black people. Everything he did was a lie. So OJ has to pay for Furmans actions.:mad:

Everything you said here would leave me to believe OJ hired Furman to kill Nicole...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love OJ ,I have it with my vodka often,hic. So everything thats older the 6000 years must have been planted here to lead us all astray.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't believe how stupid the jurors were! They completly ignored the evidence! He was so clearly set up! The only reason the found him guilty was because they totally were trying to get even for the murder case. That is not at all fair!!!

1- make a youtube video titled " LEAVE O.J. ALONE!"

2- who ever told you life was fair?

3- Police set up stings to uncover criminal intent all the time. O.J did not HAVE to fall for it... he coulda just gone to the bar and had a drink.

4- O.J. has a troubled conscience. HE has been in trouble with the law frequently since the murder trial. I could as eagerly argue that he JUMPED at the chance to do something illegal so that he COULD be caught.

5- JUSTICE is not siting back and being content that jury nullification found him innocent when the evidence was so conclusive.

Would you suggest that a known child rapist, freed on a technicality or due to lab error, should NOT be closely watched by police? That the police should not take the first available opportunity to convict the predator on some other charge, if possible?

When the cops need to find a known suspect in a crime--- the most likely place to find them is in jail for some other offense. That's how we got McVeigh for the Oklahoma bombing.
ITs how we got Oswald.

Folks who will commit murder can be counted on to take OTHER laws just as lightly.

Getting them for anything, is still getting them off the street.
Just ask Al Capone.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't believe how stupid the jurors were! They completly ignored the evidence! He was so clearly set up! The only reason the found him guilty was because they totally were trying to get even for the murder case. That is not at all fair!!! :mad: This IS NOT the American way! I felt so bad when the verdict was read! I teared up for the first time in years. Our legal system is based on NOT being tried for a case twice. And clearly thats what happened here. And Fred Goldmans response! That is so like him he should be ashamed! When the real killer is found how will everyone feel then? I believe Det Furman is the killer. A lot of evidence points to him. I know some won't agree but this is a real true injustice! :mad:
And to prove my point--Did you know why the jury stayed so late that night? The truth is they stayed that late because before they started deliberations they already knew they were going to say he's guilty and wanted it to be done exactly 13 years to the day of his aquittal--now is that fair just to rub it in his nose --to rush to a verdict even before disscussing it? Is that fair? No---not at all.

….. waiting for some actual evidence to back-up your allegations = until then it’s all just two-bit conspiracy theories and allegedly “set-up” + just trying to get “stolen stuff back”?

Allegedly being set-up is ridiculous and I don’t remember seeing vigilantly justice as part of acceptable Nevada law.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This trial was a gift from the sky for those who felt that Mr Simpson had gotten off scott free in the first trial. He has been arrogant and stupid. To me this was a clear set up but it is hard to feel sorry for someone who has been so clearly arrogant and walked right into his own demise. This was a clear cut payback decision. OJ was an old gangbanger from years back. They have been trying to get him for years. If one thing wouldnt do another would.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its amazing that if you played sports in this country. Some people assume you couldnt be guilty of beating your wife, killing your wife or robbing people. Oh and what happened to O.J.s claims of finding the real killers? I guess they couldnt be found on a golf course. All o.j. has to do to find the real killers is, look in the mirror.

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Watch the appeals process in this case...
5 out of 12 jurors admitted that they disagreed with the verdict in OJ's murder trial...
This is far from being over...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media

I'm getting ready to open a business that lines the insides of houses, apartments and hats with aluminum foil.

I think I've found my first customer!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This trial was a gift from the sky for those who felt that Mr Simpson had gotten off scott free in the first trial. He has been arrogant and stupid. To me this was a clear set up but it is hard to feel sorry for someone who has been so clearly arrogant and walked right into his own demise. This was a clear cut payback decision. OJ was an old gangbanger from years back. They have been trying to get him for years. If one thing wouldnt do another would.

How can one allegedly be “set-up” when they knowingly & willingly break the law?

And a "clear" payback decision? They judged him on this case and found him guilty on this case = it has zero to do with anything he did in the past.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OJ is a fucking fool. What in the hell was he thinking? He knows that people have been laying for him ever since the first acquittal, so what's this half witted fuck do? He hands those who wanted him what they needed to get him on a silver platter. STUPID.

He had a great life going. Money, celebrity, white chicks etc., and what's this idiot do? He kills some old raggedy used up bitch and her gay friend. Then he beats the wrap only to rob somebody a baker's dozen years later. I mean who among us has ever met someone so profoundly dumb?

Its a good thing for him there isn't a charge for felonious lunkheadedness, since if there were, that asshole would have been underneath the jail years ago.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OJ broke the law. 7 out of the 12 jurors who were interviewed, said the actual tape recordings of the crime, not the witnesses or the transcribed record of the recordings are what convinced them he was guilty. they said they heard things on the recordings the transcriber missed, and that's what convinced them of his guilt.

I think OJ should do about a year in jail, and then be on probation the rest of his life. He doesn't think the law applies to him for some reason.

and yeah, I thought he was guilty of murdering his wife. and his alleged statement, "if she had not answered the door with a knife in her hand, she would still be alive." also convinces me of his guilt.