'o-lpsg'

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just had a look, mainly copied threads from this site, some really ugly (as in past LPSG-troll) old faces, and astonishingly some members, same name and avatar as here, cussing all at this site whilst still contributing here! (You know who you are....). You got to give them cred for having the balls (or stupidity) to reveal themselves across board I guess? Excrutiatingly small membership.

The topic thread with the most posts is called 'trouble at the mill'...all about LPSG.

Go figure.....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ah, how lovely. I'm quite happy and proud to say that I'm an active member of that site and this one. However, I post under a different name, and with a different avatar, over there. My name over there is "Whosit" if anyone cares to know.

While it's true that Trouble at the Mill has the most posts, there are many more forums there that have absolutely nothing to do with this site, and those make up the vast majority of that site's posts. That is something that you and all the other shit-stirrers from here always fail to mention or realize.:rolleyes:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is something that you and all the other shit-stirrers from here always fail to mention or realize.:rolleyes:

You need to quantify your accusations....if you read through my posts, you'll see that I am far from a shit-stirrer. Your post does however, quantify my reaction to the 'other' site. That's a nice way to introduce yourself , albeit to be expected. Btw....loves you too.:smile:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hey to each their own. You are like a huge tattle tale, seriously you don't think that people can wander over there if they want to without you bringing up shit. Most people that are saying whatever you think is so stupid; have justified reasons. Furthermore why would you concern yourself with it and stoop so low as to create a thread here about it? Stop trying to stir the shit.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
You need to quantify your accusations....if you read through my posts, you'll see that I am far from a shit-stirrer. Your post does however, quantify my reaction to the 'other' site. That's a nice way to introduce yourself , albeit to be expected. Btw....loves you too.:smile:
You're a shit-stirrer because you are bringing up lame accusations and unfair characterizations that have been brought up and discussed here more than a few times before. Do you honestly think that none of this has been said about that site in the past three months since the original shit storm ocurred?:rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm happy to say that I enjoy both sites. I get something different from each of them. I'm myself on both and don't try to mask my ID.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey to each their own. You are like a huge tattle tale, seriously you don't think that people can wander over there if they want to without you bringing up shit. Most people that are saying whatever you think is so stupid; have justified reasons. Furthermore why would you concern yourself with it and stoop so low as to create a thread here about it? Stop trying to stir the shit.

You want to know the reason? Instead of ripping my head off think-kink, why don't you ask me first? I checked out the site out of curiousity, and found that many members over there that are using this site also, are calling us here at LPSG stupid and dumb (akin to). I believe that this makes this a valid post, I just wanted to give some payback....an entirely justified action, which after reading your posts, I can see you must agree entirely on!!!! You're no stranger to payback think-kink.

Man, you are one FULL on chick!

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're a shit-stirrer because you are bringing up lame accusations and unfair characterizations that have been brought up and discussed here more than a few times before. Do you honestly think that none of this has been said about that site in the past three months since the original shit storm ocurred?:rolleyes:

Ok man, so I just sit back and watch these people who are still very active here and who at the same time go on the other site and laugh at us!! Fine, man, so I blew the whistle....(and I don't care how many times it's been blown)...I've never done this before in a post and the REASON why I do it is because it goes totally against my sensibilities. If you're happy to just sit back and banter happily with people whilst at the same time they are taking the piss behind your back.....then you're a fool. That's just not my style.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Eddyabs, is this you? I know it claims that it isn't, but the tedious attention both of you show to how little members that site currently has seems to indicate otherwise.:rolleyes:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just answer the question, please.:smile::rolleyes:

WTF man, are you blind? Listen up, I'll leave this thread, I'm a decent guy, not a shit stirrer, but it makes me mad that people I chat with are disrespecting me behind my back, in real life, in cyber life, that kind of behaviour just ain't cool with me. Obviously it is with you. :mad:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You want to know the reason? Instead of ripping my head off think-kink, why don't you ask me first? I checked out the site out of curiousity, and found that many members over there that are using this site also, are calling us here at LPSG stupid and dumb (akin to). I believe that this makes this a valid post, I just wanted to give some payback....an entirely justified action, which after reading your posts, I can see you must agree entirely on!!!! You're no stranger to payback think-kink.

Man, you are one FULL on chick!

Um? yeah explain the pay back thing.. you lost me there.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
WTF man, are you blind? Listen up, I'll leave this thread, I'm a decent guy, not a shit stirrer, but it makes me mad that people I chat with are disrespecting me behind my back, in real life, in cyber life, that kind of behaviour just ain't cool with me. Obviously it is with you. :mad:
My vision ain't what it used to be, but I don't think you answered yes or no to whether or not that person is you. A simple yes or no to that question will suffice, and then you can go on wherever you like.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Can't say I've ever seen your name brought up. So I don't know what your talking about.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Think-kink...you like an argument......you like payback....If someone pisses you off...you let them know about it, exactly what I am doing here. Capiche?
Oh.. you mean speaking my mind. Right. Yes I do tend to have to waste my time doing that quite frequently. Probably because people are so apt to think I'll just give up. Difference: I let them know in a post.. not a lame ass thread. What you're doing is stirring up shit, making a bad name for yourself.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
When someone is slating the whole of LPSG, that includes me.....and you, and everybody else that uses this forum....what part of that don't you understand?
The part about you throwing a girly hissy fit over it. No one else seems to care so much. It's as if you have something insanely important to say about it. Like maybe if you started a thread people would back you up or something.