'o-lpsg'

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one told me to be anything. It's just my view of the whole debacle. Going away and making another site to bitch about this one just seems really childish. Which would be fine. If BD weren't in his 50's.

Whether bitching is the current topic over there is irrelevant and I don't care. The fact that the site exists and was even created in the first place is what I sit here laughing at.

Just to reiterte, I seldom converse with anyone from here. And when I do OLPSG is not the topic of conversation. :rolleyes:

The site may be great but its raison d'etre and the bitching that may or may not go on there just means that I personally can't abide it or find the will to want to visit it.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
No one told me to be anything. It's just my view of the whole debacle. Going away and making another site to bitch about this one just seems really childish. Which would be fine. If BD weren't in his 50's.

Whether bitching is the current topic over there is irrelevant and I don't care. The fact that the site exists and was even created in the first place is what I sit here laughing at.

Just to reiterte, I seldom converse with anyone from here. And when I do OLPSG is not the topic of conversation. :rolleyes:

The site may be great but its raison d'etre and the bitching that may or not go on there just mean that I personally can't abide it or find the will to want to visit it.

You don't see the irony here, do you? :biggrin1:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely see the irony, I posted this thread to vent steam in the heat of the moment, and I just ended up looking as bad as they do, we do..etc etc...I should have left alone, definitely my bad.

Thanks Osiris for your kind words btw, you're a bit of a sweetheart I think.

I apologise for any offense I caused some members, I was just steaming off.

Ed

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely see the irony, I posted this thread to vent steam in the heat of the moment, and I just ended up looking as bad as they do, we do..etc etc...I should have left alone, definitely my bad.

Ed

Fair enough Eddy. It takes a lot to apologise on open thread like that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SLB, true to your name you are behaving like a little boy. If no one told you to be against it, and you've never been for yourself, then why are you against it?

FYI, the site existed before BD was banned from here. Its purpose was not to "bitch and moan" about this site. However, there are things that cannot be discussed here (lest one be banned) and things which one wants to express but which would be disruptive here. BD gives a place to air those things out. The primary purpose of the ONE section of the board dedicated to discussing this site is to hopefully memorialize the worst of this site, and use it to prevent that site from repeating the errors of this one. The other section where people talk about this site was set up so that people could participate even before they were sure they wanted to register, or if they wanted to reply to something without having to register. Mostly, it's cowards from here stirring up shit. But some from here blame that on the members there. Interesting.

For the record: No one dispised Stronzo more than I did. No one. It's common knowledge. Check my post history as BronxBombshell. However, when we met at the other site, we made a new start, and he's wonderful. Any of you should be so lucky as to get to post with Chase, Stronzo, Danny (RIP) and some other "LPSG Trolls" again.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read my earlier post. I just think its ridiculous how the saga has escalated into factions and bitching and 'the other' LPSG.

There is something intrinsically immature about it.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The site may be great but its raison d'etre and the bitching that may or may not go on there just means that I personally can't abide it or find the will to want to visit it.
And again, if you have not visited that site, how do you know 1) why the site was created, and 2) the topics of conversation there?

Ed

Thanks, Ed. I wasn't offended, but I was definitely struck by the irony. I was even more amused at how many jumped on the bandwagon, claiming simultaneously to know what is posted there, and also never to have been there. It makes as much sense as me saying "I'll never go to a pentecostal church, because they drink acid and bite the heads off live chickens."

At least you based your opinions on a visit to the site.

SLB, true to your name you are behaving like a little boy. If no one told you to be against it, and you've never been for yourself, then why are you against it?

FYI, the site existed before BD was banned from here. Its purpose was not to "bitch and moan" about this site.
How dare you bring that up!

By the way, it was great getting to talk to you, finally! I'll let you know the next time "me & my man" get up your way.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read my earlier post. I just think its ridiculous how the saga has escalated into factions and bitching and 'the other' LPSG.

There is something intrinsically immature about it.

If there is something "intrinsically immature" about wanting to have your own message board, even though you are a member of another message board, then you probably shouldn't be posting on any message board in existence today, including this one. Hypocrisy is a scared little boy.

There is no such thing as an "other LPSG". The site has its own name, and its own personality.

DC, It was super to get to hear your voice! I hope we'll talk again very soon. Feel free to call any time.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read what the site was about when it was first unveiled here. I think it was in the BD's banning thread. I cannot be arsed to link it for you.

My opinion will remain unchanged. Primarily its because BD is 52. I'd have thought at that age he'd be mature enough to just get on with his life.
Add to that the bitching which at least was a major feature of the site, I don't want to go there, understand it or have anything to do with it.

Last post on the subject.

AE: There is something instrinsically immature about a 52 year old elderly man creating a site specifically to bitch about another.

I am a member of multiple forums. None of them slag each other off.

I expect a 52 year old man to have some pride and humility and be able to walk away from something as trivial as an internet forum. And to not be so spiteful as to slag it off when it can only be his own fault he was banned.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read what the site was about when it was first unveiled here. I think it was in the BD's banning thread. I cannot be arsed to link it for you.

My opinion will remain unchanged. Primarily its because BD is 52. I'd have thought at that age he'd be mature enough to just get on with his life.
Add to that the bitching which at least was a major feature of the site, I don't want to go there, understand it or have anything to do with it.

That's good, you really shouldn't post things as fact, when you only know about them second- or third-hand.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

AE: There is something instrinsically immature about a 52 year old elderly man creating a site specifically to bitch about another.

I am a member of multiple forums. None of them slag each other off.

I expect a 52 year old man to have some pride and humility and be able to walk away from something as trivial as an internet forum. And to not be so spiteful as to slag it off when it can only be his own fault he was banned.

It is 'instrinsically immature' to engage in a diatribe about what is age appropriate behavior for another person, particularly without first confirming the correctness of that figure.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You want to know the reason? ...I checked out the site out of curiousity, and found that members over there that are using this site also, are calling us here at LPSG stupid and dumb (akin to). I just wanted to give some payback....

you like an argument......you like payback....If someone pisses you off...you let them know about it, exactly what I am doing here. Capiche?

When someone is slating the whole of LPSG, that includes me.....and you, and everybody else that uses this forum....what part of that don't you understand?

You didn't have to go over there to find people slagging off lpsg. You have those persons here in our very midst::smile:

http://www.lpsg.org/658613-post59.html

http://www.lpsg.org/631653-post6.html

Not everyone likes lpsg.

IMO I wouldn't start a rant over those persons opinions.

Now look what you've done! You've made me dizzy!:rofl:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe I missed this the first time around.

You consider 52 to be elderly?

What is middle age? 25?

Young adult must be about 14 to 18...

I guess that at 49, I must have two feet and three elbows in the grave. Look out, death, I'll beat ya to the finish line!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average life expectancy is 70-80 years

Middle age is 30-49
Old age is 50-death

Young adulthood is 18-30

What's wrong with those ranges? A 52 year old is no spring chicken.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Average life expectancy is 70-80 years

Middle age is 30-49
Old age is 50-death

Young adulthood is 18-30

What's wrong with those ranges? A 52 year old is no spring chicken.

So, where do you get your numbers? A person 52 years old is not generally considered elderly, and for most purposes, "elderly" begins after age 65.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part of my point was that I think he is a few years off in what he claims is BD's age, where did that number come from?