'o-lpsg'

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just took a look for myself.

The thread The new king and queen of LPSG? was posted by a "guest" - not even a registered member - in a section of the forum intended for unregistered trolls to rant in. That section was apparently put there to be a relief valve to keep shit-stirrers from LPSG from registering there solely to mess up the "real" forums.

Characterizing an entire forum by one of its trolls seems a bit extreme, doesn't it?

Sweetheart,

As many have come to see, People can do anything they set their mind to do. I think we have seen enough cyber acrobats here on LPSG and on Size Matters to know that just because it was signed "Guest" and placed in the guest section that does not mean it was necessarily a guest. As if the case here, there may be a majority who are behaving and few bad children who want to rattle the chain again from time to time.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have belonged to this site for a couple years and really like it. A diverse people from both sexes. I've not bothered to search other sites. This one fits my needs.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the school work is challenging but I am up to the task ...a lot of reading ...and yes this place is addictive...I have managed to stay away for about two weeks....but I am caught up on the reading and passed my last two exams so I felt the need to come back..and say hello...yes sweetheart you are in my will

How you doing Brother TS? Missed you being around of late. Studying hard I see.

I just took a look for myself.

The thread The new king and queen of LPSG? was posted by a "guest" - not even a registered member - in a section of the forum intended for unregistered trolls to rant in. That section was apparently put there to be a relief valve to keep shit-stirrers from LPSG from registering there solely to mess up the "real" forums.

Characterizing an entire forum by one of its trolls seems a bit extreme, doesn't it?

And you are right and I will say that is a fair statement. Of course, I heard it from three people and when the number telling you is more than one, you take it as bigger than it may be. This is the first I had heard it was a Guest post. On the other hand...

Sweetheart,

As many have come to see, People can do anything they set their mind to do. I think we have seen enough cyber acrobats here on LPSG and on Size Matters to know that just because it was signed "Guest" and placed in the guest section that does not mean it was necessarily a guest. As if the case here, there may be a majority who are behaving and few bad children who want to rattle the chain again from time to time.

Just because it was a guest, doesn't mean it wasn't someone from here who is well known being spiteful which is twice as cowardly. I may not like it, but at least I would have an amount of respect for the person on an honesty level for posting and letting himself be known rather than hiding behind anonimity. Also you only make reference to the OP. Who is to say others didn't jump on said post and agree?

It really is of no matter. As naughty said it's like Cheers there. They all know everyone. I really do not know anyone truly affiliated with the OLPSG except maybe Lex and that is only through his posting here regarding OLPSG in these threads. I judge people on my own merits. Everyone is on a level field with me until they give me reason to not trust them. A lot of people have told me BD was a real evil sort while others have said he is a great guy with a sarcastic sense of humor. Do I have an opinion on the man? No, because I do not know him one on one myself. Same goes for Madame Zora, I have heard she was heavy handed while one other person has told me "she is brilliant". Again, I have no opinion on her because I have never chatted with her and to judge her on certain posts here is just as unfair as who knows what the story was. She could have been havibng a bad day or something. I don't know.

I think Eddy has not just opened our eyes, but given light to what naughty has said as well. Eddy posted out of a moment of malcontent. it happens we ll have done it. He apologized because he felt his emotions got the better of him. Who is to say these spiteful posts aren't more of the same?

As for wldhoney? I respect her and her defense of her very good friend. That is what true friends do. I to respect Brother Burns1de as I know a little of what he was feeling and I am not going to air it here. That is his business. I will say he had every right to be hurt and like a gentleman, he was going to let it lie and go on like it never happened.

Again, there is more than this to talk about. When will it just be left to difference of sites and difference of people?

Besides, I don't think I can take the mental image of HazelGod fapping again. Brrrrrr... :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Besides, I don't think I can take the mental image of HazelGod fapping again. Brrrrrr... :biggrin1:

:biggrin1:

That wasn't me fapping, chief...in a fleshpile, it's bad manners to fap oneself! That was just the sound of my enormous wang unfurling from the confines of my pants and then hitting Bliss' right in the bucket o' lube.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That wasn't me fapping, chief...in a fleshpile, it's bad manners to fap oneself! That was just the sound of my enormous wang unfurling from the confines of my pants and then hitting Bliss' right in the bucket o' lube.

That tears it. I'm going to have to down the whole bottle of Crown Royal to rid myself of the image. :biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You're right on time but watch where you swing! You could put out someone's eye with that. :biggrin1:

That tears it. I'm going to have to down the whole bottle of Crown Royal to rid myself of the image. :biggrin1:

Crown Royal? No blended whisky here my friend.
*hands him bottle of Macallan*

Now, who's gonna help me microwave all this lube? Can't go on cold, yanno?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They still make that? I thought it was on the list of endangered foods!
No, you're thinking of pink champale and ripple. If seen drinking either of those I believe you can make a citizen's arrest and have them thrown in the pokey.:tongue:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can never have too much. Not with all these large, erm, members around here.

*sets microwave for 1 minute*

Twister, anyone? :eek:

Thanks Cheryl for bringing a sane reponse to this thread :tongue:

* unzippers * floppers * boppers * lubes *

SPINS “Right Hand - Red!”

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
History Lesson Time:

The LPSG time-honored practice of turning a thread into a cyber sex fest was begun and coined by the late DoubleMeatWhooper/Spoogescicle (Danny, RIP).

A lot of the things that this place is known for were started by various members whose merit we often debate.

DC DEEP --we will be in touch. Work is still a bit crazy.

Osiris--if you'd care to know more about me and what kind of poster I am, here are some threads that people have told me they really enjoyed:

http://www.lpsg.org/28570-again-coming-out.html

http://www.lpsg.org/24979-break-the-silence.html

http://www.lpsg.org/54040-songs-as-political-protest.html

Time to gear up for Football.

You all have a good one.