O.M.G! Biggest dick and balls EVERRRRR!!!

D

deleted136887

fucked up, it even crashed my Firefox

No shit. Totally fucked up. So how does he get in the car, go shopping, even have a pee or sleep?
I suppose whatever inflates your balls.....

D

deleted136887

What is his job description? Model for Buster Gonad in the old VIZ comic.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is a sad obsession. I do find it hot instinctively - the sight of MAN WITH SUCH INCREDICLBE BALLS but rationally I know that he has rendered his sexual equipement more or less useless. The balls are not real testicles they make him no more virile than any other guy. Fantasy supervirility is fine but the reality is nonsense.

D

deleted317381

I remember there was a guy similar to this one who injected silicon in his cock and balls, and his case appeared in a report about penis size by BBC or something like that. It was mad, not as big as this guy but still sick, could never get a hard on of course as everything was just silicon and had not had sex for several years... poor fucker, he died recently. Such a lot of silicon is just a passport for cancer, as well as anabolic injections in your genitalia.

At the same time I just wonder... how does it feel when you have to walk as if a turkey had eaten your cock and was trying to go a bit further? xDD

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
That nasty. Damn, I have some big nuts and I am very proud of the size and would never to that. I am understand a dude who has small nuts or a teeny weiny wanting to be bigger, but that is just stupid and unhealthly.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

My thoughts exactly.

Is this self-injected saline? Or collagen? Or silicone? Or (yes, people do engage in this, Virginia) medical waste-fat?!

Or is it selectively-treated elephantiasis?

Proteus's Syndrome?

Did he forget to remove his Invisible Cock & Balls Ring?

Seriously, though. He looks like his cock has its own lungs but keeps forgetting to exhale.

EEEEEEEEEEWWWW!