O M G! ! ! I can suck my own dick!!

jock9incher18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow! man lucky my sis didnt walk in! all hung guys my age ..... tell us da TRUTH, how did u finally get it in your mouth? ever get cauhht? do u brag 2 ur dogs? ( any wake ups w/cuM on ur mouth?)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
wow! man lucky my sis didnt walk in! all hung guys my age ..... tell us da TRUTH, how did u finally get it in your mouth? ever get cauhht? do u brag 2 ur dogs? ( any wake ups w/cuM on ur mouth?)
Dunno. How old are ya? :wink:

I used to be able to do it. Not because I'm huge, but just used to be incredibly flexible (I really should stretch more :tongue:).

D

deleted213967

Congrats man! You have now achieved sexual self-sufficiency:

1. You will get laid with yourself whenever you're in the mood, on your own terms.
  2. You will never be rejected by yourself.
  3. You will always have safe sex with yourself.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

How did I do it? I just bent over and suck it. You have to be either lean or very flexible. Not too complicated. My g/f has seen me do it and thinks it's just another weird "guy" thing. Nope, I don't brag about it. Yeh, I have woken up in the morning on occasion to the taste of cum in my mouth...however I'm not always sure if it's mine. :tongue:

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
Congrats. It's my dream to be able to self-suck. No one else seems to want to suck me, so I should learn to do it myself.