O.O. [Outrageous Orgasm)

oldman9x7: Question for both women & men.
Have you ever experienced la petite mort??? ( the "little
death) I have been with my share of women (maybe more) and have only observed this phenom TWICE!

The first was my wife's sister. She was not a quickie when it came to orgasm and as a result our first encounter was somewhat extended. When she did finally cum it was - - what - - violent I guess ending with her stiff as a board and then suddenly totally limp and motionless. She has had dentures since she was quite young and when I looked at her face her eyelids were fluttering, her mouth was open and her upper teeth had dropped. My first reaction was alarm but almost as soon as I had noticed the above symptoms, she came back and resumed breathing more or less normally. It was many years before I learned that this type of reaction had a name.

The second time it happened (with another female) led me to believe that it had to do not so much with me as with the woman's orgasmic reflex. Both of these gals took a looong time to cum, so mayhap THAT has something to do with it.

ANYONE - have you heard of this or had firsthand experience???

Gramps

jerkin4-10: damn gramps...into screwing chicks to death huh?...thats KINKY...LOL...my wife jumps and screams and stuff, but i usually give her a break before what you described happens...YOUR THE MAN!!!

AnonyMs: Why, no... can't say I have ever experienced what you describe.....

but, say, hey... <flutters eyelashes> ... why don't you come over for dinner Saturday night?

sammygirly: I actually described my orgasms once before somewhere else and it was almost exactly what you just described. Stiffening, then limp almost to passing out...

...but I'm pretty orgasmic. I have NO trouble. ;)

oldman9x7: Neither do I - except with GREAT effort to wait ::)

Gramps

oldman9x7: Nony dear, I'm wondering what's for dinner - - and the appetizer - - oysters on the half-shell??? BTW, I once slurpped down a dozen at one sitting - - - - only ONE of them "worked'. lol

Gramps

gigantikok: Wow, Gramps. Write a book! :D Some of us guys need some help, especially us younger, more inexperienced types.

In regards to your post, the time I have been sexually active, I'd have to say nope. I've never heard of this or had any firsthand experience.

jerkin4-10: gramps...do your grandkids know your a dirty old man?..LMAO...i wunder if my gramps used to think like this? :-/

loved the oyster line...if we could only find the few that have the magical powers...we could avoid having to slide these nasty, greasy things down our throat...hoping that they dont come back up... :eek:

GreenEyes: I'm a slow cum here and I would say the very first time I had orgasm I felt like I wasn't here. I remember some sort of lights and then blacked out. Not for long and probably for a moment. I do remember my love asking if I was all right I think I scared him.

Since then I have never experienced that intensity again. Yes, I have cum and again it is usually with a lot of build up.

OK I am not sure if I answered this topic but just giving my 2 cents.

GreenEyes: Well I will be sure to throw in some more of my two cents. :-*

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have different types of orgasms. I have big squirting ones that feel like my whole body drained out my cock, I have small "ripple" orgasms which are not much more than a tease and I have ones which make my leg spasm and quiver, but nothing shoots out. Each one feels good in its own way, but to feel the "life" drain out my cock leaves me satisfied.

parra10: [quote author=oldman9x7 link=board=sex;num=1062186513;start=0#0 date=08/29/03 at 12:39:33]The first was my wife's sister. [/quote]

Hi Gramps,

Sorry if this is off-topic but can you please explain how you managed to have sex with your wife's sister. I'm sure many of us here (I know I am!) are very curious about how this developed.

Thanks!

oldman9x7: Howdy, Parra10. Glad to oblige with the tale - or tail - of my Sister-in-law but to keep from muddying up the basic topic, I'm putting it in the Fictitious Stories (which I understand now includes acrual events. I'll head it with "Sexy-In-Law".

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One time we were going at it really rough and I made her cum so hard that when she tried to get out the bed to switch positions, she fell to the ground because her legs gave out on her. After that, her vagina was too sensitive to take any more stimulation.

In retrospect, it probably wasn&#39;t the smartest move letting ourselves "go" like that; she was bleeding and spent the next day with aching lower stomach muscles; she said it felt like she had been doing sit-ups for a week straight.

jazzz14

Experimental Member
Media
I have had this happen to me. I have actually scared some of the guys I have been with. I had it happen with and without prostrate stimulation. The few times I actually blacked out, eyes open, body not limp, just seeing black. I also have such intense orgasms with no cum, what&#39;s that all about. After cumming, I have incredible short spasm&#39;s eveywhere, it&#39;s great. Not long ago, my regular play buddy thought I passed out, he got scared. Funny, after that we made arrangments if anything where to happen (like a heart attack) who to contact. I look forward to many more intense ones. Happy cumming to all &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"The first was my wife&#39;s sister. She was not a quickie when it came to orgasm and as a result our first encounter was somewhat extended. When she did finally cum it was - - what - - violent I guess ending with her stiff as a board and then suddenly totally limp and motionless. She has had dentures since she was quite young and when I looked at her face her eyelids were fluttering, her mouth was open and her upper teeth had dropped. My first reaction was alarm but almost as soon as I had noticed the above symptoms, she came back and resumed breathing more or less normally."

This has got to be the funniest paragragh I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. I&#39;m still laughing an hour later......lol :lol: